To the alliance of FATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by calvi1n973, Apr 19, 2011.

1. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Wait what? Are you saying that you refuse to use the bathroom in case an ancient item drops while you are gone? Alright time to grab the yellow pages and look for an addiction therapist.

Most players on the server do not play 24/7, and if they miss items while afk or whatever it doesn't bother them, it's part of the game. You are allowed to afk to get levels, you just can't hunt while you're afk. At the current rates, you could probably afk all night (if loot was allowed) and get 15 to 30 hearts / medals / BOH, and that is rediculous. When im active i found 3-4 an hour. In my opinion since the rates were raised the drops are VERY fair.

Xurbus likes this.
  2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

In 2 days of land of trial hunting , i got nothing. I don't care about the hearts medals or whatever . I want my freedom of going afk and not being worried that i lose ancients. Remember i said the toilet was a joke for people like wasabi so careful .
    No one WOULD dislike to come home to a inventory with something in it. IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. SO please crusadius be honest would it make you happy to find 30 hearts a feather jewels etc ? if you say no , then you got a problem.

Xurbus likes this.
  3. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Yeah it would be awesome at first. Then what happens when you drop them all and get nice items! Oh still it sounds really good! Alright time to sell these items. Oh but nobody wants them because everybody already has sets +12+12+lk from so many medals and hearts. Flooding the marketplace with these items doesnt sounds like fun to me.

And how many ancients has your guild found? More than 20?

Doesn't sounds like your not finding any to me

Xurbus likes this.
  4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I knew you would like getting the feather ^^. And in this case , items should be lowered to drop +9+L+12 , and people would get jewels from looting and start making crappy sets to +12. ^^ . This drop with +12 is epic fail ^^. Either way you agree also.
    So what more , I vote let auto loot work.

Xurbus likes this.
  5. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Apparently you weren't able to locate the link I provided to you in my last reply.

Here it goes again, in easier form to notice: http://forum.webzen.com/forum52-list-of-banned-users.aspx?Page=0

That's the "crap" I am talking about. Maybe you should check out GMO's forum more often?

Also, K2 banned over thousand accounts back in 09 during few days when they checked their anti-cheat system's logs. Easily over 90% of the people were banned because of autoloot. You should know that since you've played GMO. It reads in the TOS of webzen that any usage of 3rd party tools (Hack proxies, looters) is strictly forbidden and will lead to either account suspension or total deletion of account.

Major reason for so few noticeable bans of autolooter users is simply because the incompetent staff of Webzen, and incompetent staff of K2 back when they owned GMO for a couple of years.

PS: Just because you haven't seen anyone getting banned for autolooting doesn't mean that people aren't getting banned for the usage of looter. Majority of the bans are and were placed afterwards, after staff checked GameGuard's logs, and only minor percentage of the bans were placed by GM's.

Dude, he has told you like bazillion times that autoloot or usage of any 3rd party tools (besides the clicker and minimizer in the client folder) is, and will be forbidden, why can't you understand it. Do I need to dig up a quote from SepH saying that autolooting is strictly forbidden?

I hope I won't offend you, but you seriously remind me of my nephew. He's 4 years old and when he doesn't get something he wants, even if it's something that either breaks the law or is just simply stupid, or both as usual, lol, he'll go on a rampage over it, not willing to listen what my sister says to him, even if my sister has a good point and rational answer that why it's not possible. Like one day the damned nephew wanted himself a sports car. Now that's something pure stupid and illegal. This example can be applied to MU and autoloot. It's stupid and forbidden on majority of the servers.

So please, kindly take your head out of your butt and get your facts straight.

Cheers :)

Xurbus likes this.
  6. Saxnot

Saxnot Member

Wonder what auto loot have to do with this topic. Back on topic please.

Xurbus likes this.
  7. Avalon

Avalon Member

By the way, you did not talk to Vengeance yesterday, you talked to me^^

Turns out that Veng is more strict than me ^^

Xurbus likes this.
  8. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

OK guys. I have just been PKed by LuuManh in elbeland3 HS. I even had 2 members of Saints in pt so i wont bother uploading SS. What is your excuse this time Crus? You obviously fail as a leader same as last night, when you spoke to me about Trevor and the next morning you turned the whole story agains me trying to get me banned.
    I wanted to have peace, forgot(not forgave)about the abuse from Marathon,made a happy party of newbies from all guilds...
    Now i guess you will ask us to take yet another punch and pretend nothing happened?
    I wont make a move till its all discussed in alliance,but im getting seriously peed off about this nonsence.

Xurbus likes this.
  9. mordi91

mordi91 Member

I have to say James... I am overwhelmed by your ignorance, stupidity, complaining, nagging, yeah, you name it.
    I've had it with your childish behaviour. Even I, and I've had to tolerate a lot of your bullshit. I never thought It'd go this far from your side, but you lose complete perspective and insight in the situation.

You actually turned Crus' apologies to allowing autolooting and increasing jewel drops. In fact, you tend to do that.

And as for your rage towards Liam, I mean.. What the hell?
    Liam has been nothing but supportive, he's helped out more people than you ever can imagine.

So get your shit together, FATE has been nothing but supportive, and that includes 99% of us. So I suggest you chose your words wisely.

On topic:

We appreciate it, Crus. But seeing Demona's last post, it turns out you broke it. After how long? 1 day? Ridiculous.

To quote Vengeance; Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

We always knew this would happen, the question has always been; how long?

Edit:

Sure, the PKing had it's consequences, but the problem here is, that your members didn't behave properly, and according to what has been said, they should.

Xurbus, calvi1n973 and Wasabi like this.
  10. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

Thanks for your comment on james killswitch, someone agrees with me.

And about the Luu situation i told everybody in my guild to not pk FATE, but i guess Luu didn't care. He was kicked from the guild and vengeance knows about this

Xurbus likes this.