Server Update coming today. Opinion Needed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

WHAT DAVID SAID IS TRUE , like arabella said this thread is for those who play.

WE WANT UPDATE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sephiroth check out my email donation )

UPDATE UPDATE !!!

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

that moss thing is not called a "fix" but a "change"

new name and wipe is out of discussion Terrafit. Especially the new name part: you remind me of old hastemu which changed it's name about 2-3 times just to get more money from the players and make no refunds so i always hated that.

We are already using an original monster.txt and we used it till now as well. Persona got a poison skill as well so you know what happens.

Also please remember i want only a suggestion with the arena thing. Detailed in my above post.

Everything else was already increased and changed.

PS: As for the bonus party exp, i want to keep the original party idea since you'll need it anyway for higher lvl mobs

James i'm not handling donations so be patient till your order is processed.

Back to topic ... arena suggestions. yes/no ; which mobs should be available ; how many per spot / what exp in the afk map

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Sephiroth in the game we get the same exp at the moment,no update was applied today . Please apply the current update with exp and 380 mob quest , and can you check out the donation ?

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

1 exp ! 380 monsters .

Sephiroth make it as you WANT ! We will all be happy , i level up in kanturu2 , if arena doesnt have kanturu 3 mobs i dont care about it , if for noob players arena .
    MAke spots even with tarkan mobs, losttower7 mobs , devias 3 , devias 1 , elbeland 3 , make it with BIG spawn so small players are happy , when you hit level 250 its time to find another spot than arena.
    I level up in devias 3,elbeland3 , losttower 8 , atlans 2 , land of trial and now kanturu2. My next step at lvl 380 is kanturu3 !
    So those are the mobs i killed to reach lvl 300 ish.

Lower k3 attack and rate.

Love Sephiroth APPLY TODAY ^^. MUST DO QUEST T_T

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Say something sephiroth T_T.

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

Listen to your own signature james and be patient... He will update eventually...

7. Gix

see my post. i want exact answers, opinions and suggestions on my bold words. Do not insist with 380 lvl mobs because won't be added if arena idea is approved

Stick to the subject guys !

8. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Ok imagine entering arena , on the right side coords 14 110 should be some devias 3 monster , and 2 more spot until spawn point with devias 3 monsters.
    Now we enter arena there are the first 2 cages there should be losttower 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 monsters , now in the rest of the cages we can add spots of , only tarkan 1 monsters , a cage with icarus monster including ice queens , a aida 2 spot , and even blood castle 5-6 monsters.
    No teleport hack to cages , only soul master can introduce party , mobs do not leave spots.
    What more is there sephiroth ? When will the update be applied i HAVE College tomorrow. Will it get applied today or tomorrow ? Arena is not of INTEREST.
    But i have answered and no one cares about arena.
    Raise rates a bit , and EVERYONE WILL SAY TY , add some crappy spots in arena, maybe increase regular spots with 1 mob . Thank you

9. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

There shouldnt be spots in arena , low exp server need don't them. The are arena (right now) has random monsters roaming around, I think thats the way it should stay. Nothing good comes from a community thats afk 24/7

10. Legion539

Legion539 Member

YES! I agree with 7xp..:))

11. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

So i noticed you raised xp , i also wanted to know what else did u do ?

12. Gix

Server offline until the update is being applied

Arabella likes this.
  13. Rad

Rad Member

hmm heres my ideas as a 'new player'
    On Topic Suggestion
    Arena is good as it is now, if u want to change something just increase the spawn of the mobs, . Faster xp=Less afk people=More active players
    you can also add mobs from icarus in arena.
    If you want to help newbie chars u dont have to change arena, just increase party bonus so that old players party them.its pretty stupid to see in every spot a high reset char that stays afk all day and not even partying.

Just some Suggestions
    Also I saw that the prize in Chaos castle is Jewel Of Creation.....why?make it drop Ancient items or Whatever u want :smile: .
    finnaly my suggestion is to put Bc+1+2+3/Ds+1+2+3 in shops,this would help alot.

The Amazing thing that this server has is the variety of the maps that you have to go to reach lvl 200 for arena. so make sure this doesnt change:dancing:

thats all :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.