Poll: Cast your vote about /vipnopk command

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ezekiel, Mar 27, 2016.

?

Remove /vipnopk command ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexsander

Alexsander Member

my suggestion of using arena was just becouse you are not moved to safe zone and the abuse of pk there will be useless, for the second issue i think summon from dl will work too if is on the same GS.

2. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

So its like this : we trade a map and a boss that my give us items for a trace marry command ? , ofc they will trade it !

Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Instead of having a global exp bonus for vip as we have now (+20x) and adding a bonus of +20x for arena as someone here suggested how about removing the global exp bonus and have a +50x exp for arena map alone.

4. vipi

vipi Supporter

Anyways i have faith that if you admins decide to remove this feature, the guys who activated VIP before your decision to remove it, will still have it until VIP expires, right? Let`s not repeat the story with skeleton pet that lots of us spent money for and was not working. Thanks in advance, hoping that you have some respect those who support this server.

donpuia likes this.
  5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

And what exactly respect has to do with removing a command that a lot of people voted for? You paid for a VIP subscription and for it's advantages not for this specific command and you still have your own map. No, you cannot can't set the command active only for those whose their subscription didn't expired yet. If your intention is not to abuse the usage of that command then you will be fine leveling in arena with higher exp and better spots, right?

6. vipi

vipi Supporter

First of all, maybe more then 95% of the players on the server don`t have VIP, but 32% of all players that voted on this poll voted that the command stays so far, so you can`t draw a clear, objective, fair conclusion from this anyway.
    Second of all, lots of players bought an advantage with money (skeleton pet), an advantage that didn`t work but they didn`t get any kind on refunds whatsoever, did they? There are players that bought VIP specifically for /vipnopk because they were "caught in the fights" unwillingly, and they payed money, real money, for a feature that can dissapear? The players with VIP should be asked if they agree with this, if not i find it fair you leave this feature until their VIP expires at least. The solution with arena depends on now good exp will be there, if they bought VIP just to lvl with no worries in high maps like Lacleon, Karutan 2, you can`t make them lvl in a 1/2 or 1/3 slower map, can you?

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

In case you didn't noticed vip subscribers also voted here so the poll includes everyone, the first suggestions were actually made by the vip subscribers themselves seeing that the command is starting to be abused (you will see us mentioning this inside the detailed description thread as well) It's impossible to set a feature so it remains available until subscription expires and if you didn't followed all the thread comments yet arena spots won't remain as they are right now so a lower entering level together with a better exp bonus and higher level mobs is more than fair and better than leveling in Lacleon or Karutan so if you are one of those guys who were "caught in the fights unwillingly" you can as well level up in arena and it would be the same.

As for the skeleton pet+ring working half way as the should work, Gix already mentioned into a post here on the forums there will be refunds on that and when it happens a thread will be created but we are currently waiting for an answer on this from the coders.

8. vipi

vipi Supporter

If it`s impossible to set a feature so it remains available until the subscription ends then give the option to full refund the player. Simple as that.
    Of course i followed all the threads comments, but it seems that you are not following mine entirely: I said 1/2 or 1/3 of high maps, because now arena is a joke, must be 1/15 of the highter maps or something like that.

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Of course arena currently has lower level mobs just like in any other server using a newer season and this has been discussed already in a suggestion thread opened by your friend and you know it. You got used to the old seasons where arena was indeed the main leveling map but this isn't a s3 server and arena (as default not as a vip man) is directed to newbies with starter bc mobs which aren't 1/15 weaker than a lacleon mobs as you say. You can do your own research over this by checking the monsters attribute over internet.

Fair enough, if you are so unhappy with the decision that the majority voted for being against those who abuse this command then you are entitled for a refund of your remaining days. If you expect the command to be available until subscription ends then we will refund your subscription remaining days. Send me a private message with your account name.

10. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

if i didnt missunderstand they will remove this founction but vips will have vip map with more exp and better mobs. so its fair enough. now im also thinking to buy vip.

11. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

He knows that but probably is one of those who abused the command and triggered this decision, otherwise the reaction is slightly exaggerated. Some random people might be unhappy about this but majority won't as you can see in the thread comments and leaving a lower entry level for the vip map like arena has together with rewamped spots and a better exp rate I really can't see how someone wouldn't consider this fair.

As for the arena bonus we aren't decided yet but there are two variants that you may consider:

1. Current global exp rate bonus for vip (20x) + arena map exp bous (20x)
    2. Arena vip map alone having +50x, normal rates outside the map

This refers only to exp rate, drop rates and other vip advantages apply globally.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  12. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

1st option is much better. other wise all vips will go arena and it will be hard to find spot there. just add 20x more exp for arena. which is better i belive.

13. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

There are two servers, spots are not a problem.

14. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

yea right now. but i belive vip players will be more then now soon. couse they will have more exp boost when they have vip. so its up to you i will also buy vip. i prefer 50x ofc. but i dont want to fight for spot in any map :)

15. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Arena has plenty of spots for everyone and keep in mind people will not level up alone on spots either as they want the party exp bonus.

We still analyze this and the best would be to keep the current bonus and just increase arena monsters level to match a perfect balance.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    cretzu likes this.
  16. Terrorist

Terrorist Active Member

From my experience its actually faster to lvl up alone. That's what most of the guys from top 20 are doing now and personally I can see I am exping faster without the pt. But maybe it's just a coincidence. Eitherway we will be exping solo on the spots.

17. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

The party bonus is linked to the server base exp so this is normal.

18. vipi

vipi Supporter

Frankly i didn`t want to bring this up, but since you mentioned it, i don`t have a problem with changing/rebalancing/optimising the server, instead i have a problem with your attitude and desinterest regarding the donors.

19. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

To be honest, I can't understand why you wouldn't like to level up in a map with equivalent of lacleon spots (even better) while ditching the command which unfortunately is being abused, this being the main reason of this thread. Unless you are that selfish and want to continue abusing it, willingly, I cannot see how this change that benefits you even more can be seen as desinterest regarding the donor.

You don't have a problem with changing/rebalancing/optimising the server but you have a problem with my attitude and desinterest when this is what we are doing at this moment? Sorry but this sounds really selfish and I see no logic in this comment of yours, infact this attitude you are talking about is getting back at you. It is obvious you were abusing this command being involved into so many post fights but why you are so defensive against it if you don't mind playing on a balanced server I have no idea especially when you get more advantages by having arena as a vip map with much better spots than the curent ones and a lower entrance level compared to swamp that required max level. Being a donor doesn't make you god but a troublemaker in your case and you sir are way too affected for someone that claims not to have a problem with balancing the server when a command that people complain of being abused is removed. Don't bother answering back, if this is such a burden for you I already told to message me your account name and you will be refunded for the remaining vip days because you cannot use the /vipnopk as you seem to be the only one having the biggest problem with that.

Back to the topic, we found the perfect balance for arena when it comes to replacing swamp map which wasn't much used anyway due to requiring level 400 to enter. The vip exp bonus global rate will stay as already is and Arena will be a vip only map with spots that matches the higher level mobs worthy of killing.

Kefflar32 and Alexsander like this.
  20. Jukato

Jukato Active Member

[QUOTE="Back to the topic, we found the perfect balance for arena when it comes to replacing swamp map which wasn't much used anyway due to requiring level 400 to enter. The vip exp bonus global rate will stay as already is and Arena will be a vip only map with spots that matches the higher level mobs worthy of killing.[/QUOTE]

And when these arena changes is going live?