Opinions Needed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

and you think i didnt have to deal with pk ? well fyi i reached lvl 600 without afk in vulcanus. when players r going to understand that vulcanus is a pvp map with high exp so you fight for it ?regarding to item drop that would make even less ppl do things like pk war and also wouldnt help ppl getting pk while afk, imo high lvl chars dont even need good items so you can always use something you dont care to lose, in this server many players have many chars wich can go pk with so i dont see how limiting the amount of pk would help when you can clear with one while you pk with another.
    @barachiel first of all im not in the pc 24/7 like you so its funny seeing you say that and like i said before its simple if you want more exp and lvl up fast you can go to vulc risking to get killed but if you care getting killed for whatever reason you have then go non pvp map and lvl a little bit slower, less xp is better than none.

DARKSEID likes this.
  2. wild1988

wild1988 Member

Step down from the clouds, afk 24/7 in swamp and now bossing others.Cmon. It must be really fun if nobody cant even take 1k sd from you.Try fighting with 14yo kid in RL-probably really fun, you can punch him everytime, everywhere you want and he wont be able to strike back.I wont discuss here anymore, its pretty lame having war on screen game which has nothing to do with life. 1 thing is to pk couple times, but pk every 5 minute each day for having fun?well that just dont need comment. You can say i am crying, but i dont like pc games, where i cant change anything. Still playing though-so i like to be beaten.
    I will try less, you win:)

3. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

im not bossing anyone around lol, im just explaining because you ppl dont seem to understand the game. when i was leveling i choose less exp in non pvp map, is up to you what you want to do, nobody is forcing you to do anything. and swamp was non pvp before and u were easily ksed specially being a rf alone. so dont talk to me like i lvled easy. the proof is how long it took me to get where i am. idk what r you mumbling about RL this is a game, if you cant understand that maybe you should go play something that fits you more like fb games ;)

4. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Go non pvp to get ksed by a .... i don't know how to call right now will think and i will say u later :)
    Hehe it would better ad VIP map who whana get lvl not fast but safe :) , and you guys stop be jelous becouse i got in 1 - 2 months what u made in 1 year is not my problem this.
    Look who speak about facebook games :) someone who have nothing to do :)

With much <3 Brachiel :)

5. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

idk why are you getting so offtopic this is not to talk about me, if im so important to you that you need to speak about me that badly make a thead about me then ^^ otherwise leave this only for useful coments that help the game. btw if you dont like pk and ks what are you doing in this game? lol
    nobody is talking about you egocentric, you should be happy where you got in that short period of time instead of crying like you do. cheers :)

DARKSEID likes this.
  6. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Im not crying just complain what you does with ppl to make you understend

PVP = player versus player not player versus BOT :) [when u kill afk ppl]

7. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

you need to understend there are nonpvp maps for if you are afk or you can afk in a pvp map and take the chances. In pvp map players should be expecting a fight especially you ;)

Gix likes this.
  8. Hopium

Hopium Member

i think instead of messing with pvp too much you just fix vulcanus spots and populate the rest of the map as well as kantru 3 and kanturu, and make the phono reduction take longer. it'll spread it out.

9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

This server doesn't have spots by default and you can't oblige people to populate a map. Spreading has nothing to do with those that PK way too much.

Some people who don't get the pvp point of this game expecting high level maps to be non-pvp and we are talking about 400 level maps when actually everyone should be able to PvP on that level. Kanturu Core is already giving a good experience as for Kantru1-3, people are just forgetting that MU has more than 2-3 maps.

PS: SheHulk and wild1988, you either continue your dispute on off-topic or I will just ban you from this thread. I need your opinions not your silly fights.

10. Gix

Word!

Seems that I and II are welcomed by everyone so these will be definetly be applied.
    Any other opinion guys on number III ?

I'm setting up the test server today so over the weekend we will test the new RF formula with players and make sure everyone is pleased.

11. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Leave Kundum default drop how is GMO(like is now) to and add on NM high exe like xViperbow etc

12. Gix

Finished setup the test server. We will do the tests live over the new RF formula, with server players so we can make sure everyone is happy about it.

Who wants to participate, just reply into this thread.

wild1988 likes this.
  13. Raikan

Raikan Member

Come on everyone, just reply below if you want changes toward the RF formula.

14. wild1988

wild1988 Member

I would like see changes, but not expecting many replies here, since most of the players who are still playing use RF.

15. Gix

It's not that but people are really lazy when there is nothing wrong on the server and it comes to reading the forum :)

Since today we got SIEGE event, I'll just join ingame tomorrow and call up people. They'll see the message a lot faster than in the forums, especially since it's the weekend and people are either away or sleep a lot. Also, the RF wil just get more ballanced but it will still have the highest damage as it should have, and people joined S6EP3 mostly because of the new char and the ingame build helper.

16. fijhong11

fijhong11 Member

1 and 2 is really good idea,the #3 is too many arguments,for me it is better to separate the server for non-pvp and a pvp server.to avoid the massive pking of those looking for fun.i am one of the victims of those massive pking from those players already establish there characther , especially in vulcanus map and kanturu 2 map.it is a good spot for leveling thats why those newbie like me wanting those spot to catch up. but when the massive pking is start all noob goes to lower map like icarus, tarkan, and lost tower .some of us instead of playing mu plays facebook games like me.those players instead of encourage them as helping those newbie they bulllying them in result of quiting the game

Gix likes this.
  17. Gix

Spliting server population into 2 is not a good idea and explained why few posts above..

We could go ahead with kantru as full non-pvp map since Kantru3 is already non-pvp so 1 and 2 has less stronger mobs or even aida too.
    How does this sounds guys?

18. Java

Java Member

how about making kanturu 1-3/core all non pvp along with aida 1-3....and then making karutan more of a chance for leveling? and then since we made 2 maps non-pvp...lets make crywolf pvp

19. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

make kanturu all nonpvp is fine but not Aida too. Its not necessary add 2 non pvp maps kanturu is large enough

20. fijhong11

fijhong11 Member

the idea of java is excellent

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.