OPEN BETA Status: FINISHED

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

is it normal that i cant add earth on item? its a seraphim armor+lk+9+3 sockets i added 2 w33ds normal but cant add earth on this item.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

2 w33ds? You mean seeds?

3. Gix

Good news, I've fixed that dissapearing cursor chat bug in season 8 and also added TAB feature to switch between account/password upon entering game. Download the fix from the first post.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    NazguL and Vigant like this.
  4. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

yes seeds :) but weeds is also part of my life like this game since long time a go :)

5. Gix

I'll check out your report tomorrow, Bozzy.

6. zjamnik

zjamnik Member

7. Gix

Not sure how you got 1 point of hp for 1 point of vit but here is my test with a new character STR: 25 ; HP: 110
    After adding 1 STA you can notice that STR: 26 ; HP: 113 http://prntscr.com/a68qng

Nothing wrong here as you can see.

8. zjamnik

zjamnik Member

9. Gix

Values over 65535 in MU (and some other games too) are visually reseted, people should know that by now considering this is available ever since MU was launched 14 years go. There are certain seasons and clients where this visual bug can be removed however it breaks something else when you do that and it's not working on all clients/seasons either. Your total hp is somewhere around ~100k which is normal so it's all good. Unfortunately webzen removed the P button (party) where you could see the fully exact value of HP and replaced it with the private store info now.

10. zjamnik

zjamnik Member

So there will be no way (via www or something) to view my full hp? With exc options and buff, quite annoying. I think in party it displays correctly but there is no numerical value to it, only bar.

Edit: Can you provide something like resolution changer? I would like to set something bigger than 1280x1024. I'm used to playing on 1680x1050

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  11. Gix

Probably via web, not sure though otherwise just do the math. In party its being displayed correctly via the HP bar, however in old seasons when you were pressing P you could see exact value but that function was removed by webzen in all new seasons as this game was created mainly for the official server not for rebirth servers.

Try out these resolutions (I haven't tested them as I only use window mode). Keep in mind that some HD/WIDE resolutions may not be supported by all clients
    https://mega.nz/#!pkolCTiZ!l2tuueAFZAs8upy2kDBdoaU0tpWmdXdBBR09kIUqjcc. If you mess something up with the client just open launcher and reset settings through advanced button.

12. zjamnik

zjamnik Member

I'm playing in window too but I like my window big :)

Reg files didn't work. I tried using launchers and tools from different serwers to change resolution, they didn't work either. Only changes made directly in your launcher have effect.

13. Gix

The 1280 x should suffice though. I got a 23 inch monitor and anything bigger than that wouldn't feel like window mode anymore.

14. Gix

Updated client download links inside the first post, make sure to re-download to get rid of that random chat glitch, use tab on credentials screen and some few more client edition. Most likely another update will come out till the beta ends but definetly get this one too.

15. zjamnik

zjamnik Member

Are box of kundun not configured yet? I have a feeling that all of them drop same items. It doesn't matter if it's +3 or +5.

Please enable resets. I too have a problem with DLs raven, I added 5k to com and it's not lvling up. It would be easier to reset than to delete character and create a new one.

When are you planing to configure shops to how they will be on launch?

16. Gix

They are configured correctly just as original. The 3/4/5 drop simillar the difference being that several sets can only be found in higher level boks. Boks do not contain the latest sets anymore, thats why the new seasons events are there for.

No reason to enable resets when exp is 9999x as we'll only use a website for that no ingame commands and creating a char leveling it to max takes few minutes. For DL raven just read few posts above as you got a ss there (you're maxed so you can't gain more exp, neither your raven), it works fine so it doesn't require additional testing unless you want to create a new char , add some command and just redo my test which I posted few posts before yours.

Shops will be configured probably next week, no rush on that for now. Test the drops by afking on spots and reporting every hour or two on what did you got, these are the main aspects we check right now.

17. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

Yo Gix.. I am looking for Lazy wind and stormwing armor /helm/pants 48 hours and still nothink dropped.. Only gloes/boots dropped and 1 lazy wind shield.. and i have 1 item +3 socket i added seed sphere (wind) seed sphere (water) in 3rd socket i can't add.. i tried to add seed sphere (earth) but nothink happens..

18. Gix

There isn't a certain time that some item should drop as well as there are different places for drops, not everything drops in the same place.
    What is your account? I'll check that seed later on.

19. Gix

Latest skills for dl/elf have been added to blacksmith for testing purpose. Skills for all characters can be found at Pasi Mage and Blacksmith in Lorencia.

20. NightBlue

NightBlue Well-Known Member

Test13
    i log out my char.. is lazy wind gloves +3 socket that i can't add 3rd option

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.