i cant buy seal of wealth

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FaLci, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kr1d

Kr1d Active Member

Even though i didn't do 3rd Q myself, i think that people who have done it up until this point (Or until there's some kind of specific explanation of this issue on forums/website) should have a possibility of a free rollback to 2nd q (or for a symbolic price). I'm fairly certain that none of the players that did 3rd q did it with the purpose to half their XP.

2. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

your answer suppose i played my last mu server in 2006 alth i come on this project just after getting tired of a season 6 wich was opened this month not 10 years ago ) and it did worked there wealth seal + 3rd quest
    p.s. i still got that acc if u want to chek that !

3. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

I agree with k1rd

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Then it's an old episode of S6 with some old files that DO NOT have a separate setting for normal/master class, none of the new seasons or any of the new files have this, you seem you just don't want to read my whole post although you quoted it when I said about picking any of the top servers and see by yourself. In any case this is going off the topic, open a new conversation with me if you still want to continue on this subject otherwise let's stop talking about other servers.

I'm waiting opinions from those that already made the 3rd quest, not from those speaking in the name of some friend. Next week you might see another guy that doesn't know or do knows how the game works and expects a free revert because of this topic.

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@Sm0uker we had that on our old S6 server too using server files from years ago and that was because there were no separate settings, that server most probably uses TT files which are free published over the internet since that team is disolved now and you can look on the files structure yourself. None of the actual new seasons which all use new server files or even s6 using any of the new developing teams have that anymore because that was a bug, a missing feature. Developing in MU progressed a lot during the past years and coders managed to fix a lot of this in this game. Probably 90% of the servers nowdays are using newer MU files and most likely those who sticked with older ones are those getting confused on how things should really work.

Anyway, enough with the debating, I'm waiting for the same opinions as @Ezekiel stated.
    How many of those that made the 3rd quest, posted here?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  6. vipi

vipi Supporter

You should enable reverting from Q3 to Q2 for free, i mean, that`s not and advantage or anything so people have to pay for it. Either the player made Q3 because he didn`t read the forum, either he made Q3 before your explanations, he should be able to revert for free. That`s my case also, i thought normal seals work for lvl 1-400 even after completing the 3rd quest.

7. pulsar

pulsar Member

Hi there,
    Well if You (Gix/Ezekiel) don't intend to change the seals(wich i don't understand why, maybe it's "impossible"), then at least make the transition from 3rd to 2nd class a bit cheaper, let's say about 300-400 credits ? The 1000 Credits is way to much especially for those of us who didn't know that the seals won't work on 3rd :) Believe me i wouldn't do the quest if i knew this was going to happen(like most of us who use the seals).
    Now offtopic.
    Earlier you said that after the 3rd quest we all have master lvl right ?So it means that we all have master lvl after our rr right ? So why can't we go to bc8 from lvl 1 and only at 400 ?

8. Gix

@pulsar, before posting start reading. This isn't something optional that you can enable/disable, it's bounded to the game. And this is what both of us asked, we're opened to suggestions but we want to make sure reverting class is something that won't be abused. As it has been already mentioned other servers either don't offer this and if they do it's 3-4 times more expensive. We don't intend on leaving this service free because people will abuse it. BC has a client side glitch due to fixing the agility/speed skills on max stats, that's why you see it as that. We're in progress of repaching and once it's done you will see it as normal but next time open a new conversation, don't ask a different question that is not related to the thread title.

I'll allow a free revert only to those who already made 3rd ques for the time beingt, not for anyone that will make it from now on, however first I want to see some opinions on the price once these characters are reverted. I'd say 1000 credits is a fair price and an active vip subscriber will have a discount like on the hide character info price. This will stop people from reverting their class abusively.

9. vipi

vipi Supporter

I`m sorry Pulsar but the i don`t agree with you, you shouldn`t have to pay for a "lesser" char then you already have. The best solution would be my previous reply and/or to make either normal or master seals work on lvl 1-400 after 3rd quest.

10. Gix

The forum has a feature that allows you to load a message before posting yours @vipi as there are posts made during writing your message. And there are two options, paid or disabled unless you want to revert your class and re-do the 3rd quest for the points bonus infite times right? That's the abuse @Ezekiel was talking about. And I'll repeat for the last time, MU doesn't have an option to enable/disable normal seals for master class, that's not how they work and so far no developing team could add such option or modify the game in such way to allow this. You are supposed to use PETS/RINGS on a resets server if you want to get exp boost while being a master class. Some servers running new seasons (ex70x-ex90x) on older files might not have a buy protection implemented but if you buy a normal seal for a master class the seal will have 0 effect so this means those people spent coins for nothing, there are threads over google where you can see examples of that, but all the newer mu files have such protection added just like on the official server.

11. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

Really thank you for that allow,regarding to the price i would say to reduce for like 500 and its a great idea with discount on vip users.
    btw i dunno what should i have done without it couse i definitly had no option atm of getting 1k Credits!
    Thx one more time finally i can go to sleep :)

12. pulsar

pulsar Member

@Gix, like i said maybe it's impossible to change it ;)
    About the opinions etc. how long should we expect to wait for any info about the price changes for the transition (if it's going to happen), because there aren't many players who have the problem with seals+3q that will give their opinion. It's kinda pointless to wait for an opinion from the players who don't play with seals because they're simply in the game and won't bug about it.
    About people abusing the service that's true. This might happen, so it's best to set a price on.

13. Gix

Those who already have a 3rd class character and wish to revert back to 2nd reply in this thread with your character name! I'll allow a free revert only this time and only for those who were already a 3rd class prior to this thread. Although you guys should know this by know an informative thread has been created so from now on you know how things work considering I had people messaging us that stated they already knew this. Inform your guild members/friends too.

14. pulsar

pulsar Member

Thanks a lot and sorry for being so dumb with the game :)
    2 Characters from 3rd class to 2nd :
    - pulsar
    - Luffy

15. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

should we be offline at that moment or what should we do ?
    -Awesome
    -Sm0uke

16. donpuia

donpuia Supporter

Well it`s nice to see that finally there is a solution for this misunderstanding. If possible i would like to take the opportunity of this free switchback.
    Character name: DonPuia
    Also please let us know if need to be offline at any specific time or just will change at first reset ?

17. Gix

Alright, take off your equipment and place it inside your inventory/vault, then navigate to http://eternalmu.com/shop/change-class and revert your class. Once it's done, reply back here.

We also reduced the Hide Info price from 300 to 100, the vip members have a 30% and 50% discount while their subscription is active.

18. pulsar

pulsar Member

Ok everything went fine characters reverted. Thank You again.
    - pulsar
    - Luffy

Gix likes this.
  19. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

-Awesome
    -Sm0uke
    all done tyvm

Gix likes this.
  20. donpuia

donpuia Supporter

Character DonPuia reverted successfully, thank you very much.

Gix likes this.