Hey Gix , what are the server intentions for the long run ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

Pick MUEngine !

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Yea ... I'm quite tired of seeing new seasons launched every few weeks/months

3. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

Any news about our conversation here ?

4. Gix

Yea, I'm pretty much decided on the files we are going to use.
    Mu Engine is dead, I won't risk to get updates or answers from Eric after few weeks.

The big question would be Season 6 Episode 3 or the ex700+ version which in my opinion sucks ... ?

For now we should enjoy the summer as most people are inactive during this period of the year.

5. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

MUPH said that S6E3 still contain the old school rpg atmosphere and ex700+ is a different kind of game. They made a statement "We will never update our server to ex700+". Bullshit - they updated to ex700+ and merged their 2 servers.

There was another low rate long-term server which was on S6E3 but they also updated to ex700+. In result they have 3x less players now because of bugs and no fixes.

I'll say S6E3. Cuz its quite bugless compared to ex700+. Cuz the client is lighter. Cuz we are used to S6E3 interface and its better.
    Make the only low rate long-term S6E3 server . You actually have it but you need better files. Be sure your files are good enough.

6. Gix

Well, bugs are part of the game and by time they get fixed especially if the dev team is actually active.

So let's hear some more opinions. S6EP3 vs ex700+

I personally love Season 6 Episode 3 aswell because in my opinion 0.97d, S3 Ep1 and S6 Ep3 are the best seasons of all and starting ex700+ mu became kinda stupid game. The new interface sucks in my opinion ...

7. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

The ex700 Is Very sucks for this i have leave The official server i raeally prefer s6ep3...
    I raeally whana if you Buy new files to donate :)
    Muengine Is dead i have played Eric test server With mg Ee Aè dl bk Sm rf And i find Just few And non Big bugs But i donatori know if Eric sell That files With That config

8. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

S6ep3 if you can balance RF for mid game.

For example, all other classes start to become a more threat late game, were as RF don't need good gear to be a threat.

9. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

I still don't know what files are you aiming for , Gix. But IGCN S6E3 got lots of bugs in master skill tree (almost every active skill got wrong multipliers) and as far as I know they stopped their support on S6E3 files which means - no updates and fixes. They are supporting ex700+ now.

Like ajemna21 said , MUEngine have the best files with less bugs that are not major ones.

I have no information about Z-Team files.

10. Gix

Z-Team is just a joke. People paid money and they get no updates now.
    MuEngine files are good but even the change of a license can take weeks. I waited for few months to get MuGuard license updated so no matter how are the files, support sucks and actually they still got some critical bugs. Few of them like non working bc8 and some others got fixed but still some of them left.

As for IGCN that can be changed from settings. There are lots of newbie admins that change only spots and itemsbag on their server because they have no idea how to modify other values or they never played GMO to know that. The good thing is that IGCN seems to be the most popular team nowdays and they got an active support and dev team which is really important when it comes to fixing bugs.

PS: Let me know the server you saw those bugs (you can PM me) because I also tried some S6EP3 IGCN servers and only few of them had good multipliers and that proved me that most owners just setup the server and open it without knowing to modify skill tree settings and others. Most mu server files have different values from GMO. MuEngine got closer because Eric is coding for MuPH so he must know close GMO configuration which is available on guiamuonline.

11. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

Any info ? ^^

12. Gix

We'll update when there will be, as we always do.

13. Gix

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.