Gameplay improvements

Discussion in 'x100' started by jaxloljax, Nov 2, 2017.

1. jaxloljax

jaxloljax Member

Hi after first 24h I have to say that the server is great! There is only one think I would change... hp and dmg of mobs starting from tarkan. Think there is not much differance betwen tarkan, aida, icarus or kanturu (to farm on thise maps u dont need more them 2 rr, and i think u need to be more powerful to kill mobs on these maps). Higher dificulty would bring more opportunities and challenges for players and make game less boring, because right now u need only 10-15 resets to kill most of the mobs in game which is not too much especially on medium/low rate server. Moreover, it would be nice to limit the offtrade sytsem, because most off the ppl have not even played for a few months and it just shows fake information on website for players who are looking for a new server (in order to improve that the players could be logged out after some particular time). After all like I said server is very good, good spots, good exp rate, nice drop and economy system with big potencial.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

We do prefer to use default monster attributes just like most servers do because making monsters stronger will create a big disadvantage between higher resets gap so a new player will only get annoyed by the changes. This game has been originally created for no resets so it's normal for the gameplay to become easier as your resets number increases however you could give the non-reset server a try instead if you're looking for higher difficulty and greater challenges.

3. jaxloljax

jaxloljax Member

You are right boos! :) i can see your point now. x100 is awesome ive been playing 3 days almost continually and i love it :) great job

Ezekiel likes this.