Excessive PK

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shine, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zander

Zander Supporter

If you are still interested , Here's what I got. He admit he kills everyone and call everything Noob , even gms.

[​IMG]

Also killed me at night.
    [​IMG]
    I dont care much if he kills me or some of the top players, im used to it, as they cant stand that someone is higher in ranks or has seal/panda. But he's like a leech ..feeding on all afk players, regardless of rr.

At least he allow players to afk in tarkan..no sh**.
    Regards.

2. AppleX

AppleX Member

RFVietnam have a good opinion about Game masters. Gixx intervene

3. Makaveli

Makaveli Godfather Supporter

GM can also mean Guild Master. I was reading the post, when you two were arguing. I'm pretty sure he was talking to you, and the word "noob" it's not an insult from my point of view.

In your prints I don't see a direct insult to some member of Diablo staff.

Also the print with pk doesn't prove a thing, maybe you killed him first and he was taking his revenge. Like I said it's a PVP map, earlier I offered you another ways to lvl up. As long as high lvl maps are PK allowed, RFVietNam respects the rules.

P.S. I talked today with the "killer", he enjoys playing a PVP game not a PVM one, and he's not a crybaby when I pk'ed him. He likes to fight, I respect that!

4. Zander

Zander Supporter

I understand that Maka, and i dont have problems with it. Just supporting players who are ofended by him. Screenshots are taken from my point of view , and might be interesting for people who are complaing about him. If you read the post you noticed how many people were complaining about him, calling him diferent things because the way he act. And not only people who are posting here.
    Like i said i dont mind if he kill top players, everyone is used to it... but he also kills low rr people, and thats why im trying to point out, its not fair to stalk everyone and kill them, I would respect him if he would ask someone for duel or Pvp for real, not 1 shot afk and run away.

Regards.