Solved Bugged/Unlootable Drops

Discussion in 'x10' started by Johnny.Appleseed, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Johnny.Appleseed

Johnny.Appleseed Member

In the first image I received a drop of Serpent Shield-J+Skill and it wouldn't let me loot which my guess was because of the weird -J+Skill affix. This only happened once, so I'm not sure you can do anything except check the drop table and make sure it isn't a typo in the item drop.

The second image, I have had several drops like this when hunting the mini-bosses, a Lucky set item is dropping and I get the "You cannot get the item" text, whether I am in a party or not or if the item is for my class or not.

Are the lucky items supposed to be dropping? If so, why can't we loot them? If we can't loot them, would it be possible that they be removed from the drop tables of the mini-boss mobs?

Screen(04_17-17_04)-0000.jpg Screen(04_17-17_08)-0001.jpg

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello there and thanks for the report.
    Indeed, you cannot loot lucky items and they're not supposed to drop. Mind telling me what mini bosses dropped these items for you? As far as I remember none of these items are enabled in the regular drop, the come disabled by default so I'll have a look and see what's up with that.

3. Johnny.Appleseed

Johnny.Appleseed Member

The Serpent shield i think was from either a BOK or the Balrog in LT7. The lucky items I believe only dropped from Gorgon in Dungeon 3

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Forgot to reply earlier in the weekend that I've fixed the lucky items drop from miniboss Gorgon. As for the serpent shield, the drop is disabled so I guess it was just rare glitch considering you've been saying this happend only once to you.

5. Johnny.Appleseed

Johnny.Appleseed Member

After I posted the original post...i did get a second drop of the serpent shield-J+skill but forgot screenshot...will take screen if i get again

...and just got a lucky item (Robust Set) from Gorgon at 11:49 PM my time on May 2nd (gmt-6 central time) ---- later edit
    ...and just got a lucky item (Storm Jahard) from Hydra at about 10:20 PM my time May 4th ---- later edit

Last edited: May 5, 2018