BlizzardMU Discussions: S6EP3 vs EX702+ NEW Server Files and More

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

It's been a month since last post and it's already a new year... Please give us some info !

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I'm currently stucked up with some of my personal things. The day will come, don't worry, just need to get over this busy period.

Terrafrit likes this.
  3. NazguL

NazguL Member

Hello,

I would like to play s6e3,because in newer versions too much useless crap,and the user's interface(UI) its awfull,and items doesnt shine like it should.Im playing now season8 and i can't see visual difference between excelent and not excelent items.So i am for the Season 6 episode 3 version.

4. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

hey

so whats the plan now? Hi to kratos :tongue:

5. Gix

The plan is to read before posting and not to use this thread for hello messages.

MckenzieG likes this.
  6. Langgaard

Langgaard Member

When I returned to Mu Online after few years, I downloaded GMO and find out that unfornately I can't play it because of new interface. My pc is too old for graphics of new season (yeah, I know that's funny), so if you update server to ex700, I can't play until I get new pc :( My state in the discussion - Stay with S6E3

7. akkken

akkken Supporter

RLY!? Damn ure on amiga or pegasus atm? Ppl have problem to play mu cause their pc's are too new and the game is simply more outdated than we could expected. Such argument is out of discussion in my opinion. This community needs a bit of freshment otherwise it will stop breathing totaly (or it did alrady xD?). Ady hopefully will upgrade mu realms asap.

8. Gix

First of all you are not a BlizzardMu player so no idea why are you posting here. Also, when you don't know the technical side of this game it's a lot better not to post especially when you are totally wrong. @akkken. Their pc are too new and the game is outdated? I got some news for you: MU is slowly dying for quite some time because of the non-sense upgrades (new seasons) which actually eat a lot of cpu and ram. There isn't such problem that you are describing, not at all. You would be surprised that people preffer the nostalgia aka older seasons than all the shitty new ones.

PS: This isn't an off-topic thread in case you haven't noticed so lets keep it clean and avvoid non-sense bumps.

9. Digimortal

Digimortal Active Member

Any info about what is decided and whats going on with the new files? Any help we can offer?