Advertise DiabloMU and Win FULL OPTION SETS, ITEMS, BOK's, VIP and much more !

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Member

sweeeettt :D

2. LucaBrazzi

LucaBrazzi Member

the event is still on???

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

closed some time ago, but you can still advertise our srv

4. EminemR3D

EminemR3D Member

5. Niki

Niki Member

Admins of this server,
    Do you reallyfeel proud of this?
    It's the most humiliating Event for your users your server and yourselves too.
    Are you really so desperate for users?
    If yes, then I will not delete Eminems3D 3 threads in my forum.
    http://muzone.no-ip.biz/showthread.php?p=30840&posted=1#post30840
    2.http://muzone.no-ip.biz/showthread.php?p=30828#post30828
    3.http://muzone.no-ip.biz/showthread.php?p=30827#post30827
    MuZoners give you the answers.......

Invincible

By SephiroTH: edited the font.....bigger font makes you feel better or what ?

6. biga

biga Member

Im not an admin.
    We have around 95 000 chars created, 65 000 accounts created, why should we be desperated.
    advertising something doesnt mean you are desperated, you havent seen T.V. all brands Ex. Coca cola they always have advertising even when theyre the most selling soda in the world.
    And so i ask you:
    Do you feel proud about being part of such an easy server 5000 exp means crap of server but anyways thats what you really are.

Biga
    not an admin

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Invincible i'm not responsable for my players. If you could read all posts in this thread i already warned players NOT to post in other servers forum but only into special forums that have an advertise section ! Also this contest is already over and also not my fault EminemR3D ( a player of your server ) advertised our srv into your forum
    Warned him already now

Apologize for that and please delete those threads as i hate these things too

Btw , sadly your words proves that MuZone has no professionalism in it's team. How can accuse the admin for player act after he mentioned a contest was over and also made some warnings

@Posted in your forums so you'll see my comment. Have a nice day

8. Terr0r

Terr0r Member

so, if i post here, and talked nonsense, ill be "professional" from ur point of view ?
    and who gave u the right to judge us at first place ?

ur "players" -which obviously u r not willing to be responsible about them- have posted ur server, on our forum.. u said that "EminemR3D" is from MuZone !!
    r u kidding me ????? o_O !!
    hey.. mr. professional, go to that EminemR3D Profile, and check it.. -_-
    he joined ur server, before he join MuZone.. that makes him an "Diablowhatever" player.. not a Zoner..

before u talk about "professionalism" u better learn some of it.. so u won't put urself in silly positions again...

PEACE !...

Terr0r..
    MuZone Family Member..

Edit: 1 more thing :)
    1. u can be more respectful.. can't u !? o_O
    2. allow me to say.. lol kiddo !!! wtf r u talking about !? easy !??.. lmao..
    u think u have a HARD server !??? :) .. yeah.. it is tough.. u cant have a F.O items unless u ADVERTISED the server.. yeah.. it is so damn hard.. -_-
    3. i noticed that u LOVE DiabloWhateverMU - i liked that name btw ;) - and u fight for it, by ur soul :) tough fighter !! since when u r here? .. 2, 3 years... ohh.. no...:) u r here since like what? 3 months !?? lol dude.. omg !!... GET A LIFE...
    4. we had some similar occasions before, when players make an AD. for their server, on our forum.. but at all those incidences.. the other MU server Admin, came to our forum, and apologized in a nice and sweet way.. why only u won't do the same ? -_-
    5. Nothing more, i just like to reach the 5th point..

PEACE Diabloers.. or whatever u call urself :)

9. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Lol... never heard of typo ? :)

10. biga

biga Member

yup i have 3 months playing here so what???and yep as my profile says ""DiabloMu adicted"" and im proud of it.

FINALLY dont ask for respect when you were the one who came HERE and siad """DO YOU FEEL PROUD OF THIS""" refering to all Diablo players, instead of contacting Diablo Staff which is really and talked with them about the situation not act to post like an angry KID.

^^cya

11. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Human nature.... So agressive and always lookin for troubles ^^´

Gotta love it <3

12. Terr0r

Terr0r Member

wtf r u talking about !???? o_O !!
    hey.. dude.. i just QUOTED ur post.. those words are urs !!! lol .. not mine !!

try to see a dr. or smth.. maybe u have a serious brain issue ... i really wish u the best luck..
    Get well soon..

BYE !!

ROFL !!!

13. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

If u really wanna discuss, stop insulting.

14. Terr0r

Terr0r Member

Aaape, i've to thank you.. u seems to be one of the nice guys here..
    and ofc, i wanna discuss !!
    but do u think its possible to discuss ppl, while they accuse u to be "aggressive" and when they start to use their own words, and refer it to you !!
    when i Quote you.. u can't come and comment on it... its ur WORDS !!! -_-... am i right ? or what ?

and btw, maybe when i told biga : "go to see a dr. or smth.. maybe u have a serious brain issue" .. ok, maybe those was bad words.. but still.. i said it in a nice way :) don't u think !?

any wayz.. i dunno what the hell is this all about... that EminemR3D, make an Advertise about ur server, at our server (MuZone..).. which we all know its not allowed !! -_-
    try to go to our forum.. and look at our Admin, and GMs replies.. they all was NICE with him.. and look at ur replies.. none of them is nice !!....

u know what... whatever dude.. its nonsense..
    almost all MU Servers make a AD at our forum... coz we are one of the best (am not saying we are the best.. but we are one of the top servers !!).. so somehow we got to used to it.. but the thing which i personally find weird.. is ur reaction !!...

once, some1 from (i won't say the server name).. he came, and make an AD. at our forum.. 2 hours later.. their Admin came, and made a post, and he said that he is sorry about what happened.. and that he already banned that user..
    am not asking to ban EminemR3D.. i just want u to know what he did.. and think of the situation in a reverse way..

"MU ZONE.. NUMBER ONE MU SERVER..
    JOIN MU ZONE NOW...."

stupid words right ?!?? u won't feel "happy" when u see such words at ur forum.. if u don't care, then thats ur problem, not our.. its well know (at all MU servers) that advertising another Mu Server, is not allowed, and will cause a permanent block to that advertiser..

PEACE...

15. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

U made some points there Terr0r.

Niki's reply wasn't that flattering, which caused some not so nice replies from us as well ^^´

And yeah, my apologies to MuZone admin,too. Could we just stop this stupid, childish and nonsense arguing ? *Sigh*

I've posted this pic here earlier, but here it goes again

[​IMG]

And thats a fact ^

16. biga

biga Member

First of all LEARN SOME ENGLISH so u can undesrtand what we tell to you

Secondly I dont get why are you still ""discussing"" with users instead of talking to the right person the server admin, who already gave you an answer and apologied

FINALLY what are you still doing around this forums ?????
    dont you have work to do at YOUR SERVER
    geez...

cya ^^

17. Terr0r

Terr0r Member

1st.. am not saying that am "perfect" in english.. coz its not my mother tongue !! -_-
    but i think i can explain exactly what i mean.. !!

2nd.. dude.. am discussing this thing with the ppl who are able to discuss !! .. i can talk only with admin !??? wtf is that !!.. i can talk the way i wish.. and each (EACH) one is free to answer.. and i don't really think that we got ur Admin's apology.. -_- don't make things up...

3rd. yeah, i have so much things to do.. but i enjoy being here.. am i "disturbing" u !? if yeah, then its ur problem.. not mine.. deal with it..

4th.. "The most successful people are those who are good at plan B" thats why i always try to keep a distance between me and everyone else, such that i can switch to plan B, and work on it easier.. the point is.. dude, i can feel what are u trying to do here, and it won't gonna happen.. am not gonna start swearing and insulting.. coz i respect myself..
    but trust me, with that attitude, i don't think u r a respectful man (or kid.. i dunno how old r u.. how old r u btw? 10? )..

PEACE... d(-_-)b

18. biga

biga Member

1st:: its called LANGUAGE not tongue

2nd:: Dont call me dude coz im not-------- yeah you have to talk to an Admin cause u said
    ""ADMINS DO YOU FEL PROUD OF THIS?"" so yes you are refering to DiabloMu staf not to their users

3rd::: OMFG of course you enjoy being here like me and everybody else in the server..
    whats your characters name cause im sure after 2 days around here you must be playing our server already

4th::: I dont care what you think of me. I think your first post was to discuss an advertise on your forums not to discuss if im respectful, so get back to the topic why you first came here.

PS:: TEENAGER plis im still 17

19. biga

biga Member

aaaa and there u have it so u can see I am not making things up learn to read SON!

20. Terr0r

Terr0r Member

SON ! :) ^_^ u made me laugh kid :)...

1. hey... kid :) .. am 25.. am a Computer Engineer.. and i can shut down ur PC from where i am now.. lol.. so don't **** with me ok ;) (btw, am serious :))

2. are u stupid !? or u just trying to be one !?
    i don't care if ur Admin "warned" u or not !!! -_- .. he can SIMPLY say "sorry for what happened" .. end of the case.. but i think u r not grown up enough to think that way.. !

SORRY.. wont make u look bad, weak, or even stupid...
    but trying to make what happened as if it was "NORMAL" thing.. thats the stupidity..

"MuZone has no professionalism in it's team"
    and why is that ?!
    coz we asked u not to ADVERTISE ur server, at our forum !!!!??????? come on... gimme a break will ya !!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP.....

Sorry for ALL DiabloMU player if i insulted them at any chance.. i didn't meant to..

biga.. i surrender.. i don't wanna argue with u !!
    "Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win."
    so i guess this "battle" is not that big, it doesn't matter.. and its not worth winning, coz after all -Thanks to Aaape- after all, u still a Retard :)..

PEACE... ;)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.