About mastery box in bc

Discussion in 'x100' started by Blastoid, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Blastoid

Blastoid Member

in the last days, I went several times to BC, and I could not win the box that gives ruud. Always reward me with zen and a random gem. It seems strange to me because it happened 5-6 times in a row in the last few days. I clarify that I only go to BC 5 and 6.
    Is it a configuration issue or just my luck? Thanks! =)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's about luck. Mastery boxes are not supposed to reward ruud everytime (100%), they can also reward you with zen, jewels or experience buffs, however we use a much higher rate and more coins as a reward than default. If we were to use a 100% ruud drop rate then we would have to increase the default prices inside of the ruud shop and at the end of the day it's not going to make any difference. The current ruud rate from mastery boxes is 70% so keep on trying.

3. Blastoid

Blastoid Member

I do not mean that the mastery box gives me zen, I just do not get it.
    It would not bother me if the box gave me a jewel, what bothers me is that the game directly zen me, not the box. That's what i mean

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

If you are not getting the mastery box then it's because you haven't scored enough points, meaning you didn't kill enough monsters.
    Are you sure you killed the required monsters to receive a mastery box? Can you try out devil square as well and see if you manage to get a box?

5. Blastoid

Blastoid Member

I always stay until 0:30 in time. Are 14 and a half minutes. I never happen this. That's why I asked, I thought it was strange. Later I will prove to him that he is in a while.