The Memories

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by akkken, May 16, 2016.

1. akkken

akkken Supporter

Well... I was exping today and i started thinking about my experience in this game.... or i would say times when this game was giving more fun and enjoyment.
    First version 0.97d.... no 380/400 lvl sets with all those joh,socket,pink opts... when FO didn't give that huge advantage against 3 opt sets, when pvp was most likely balanced, every class and every set was playable... when hunting jewels was done in aida - i rember when i made my set BD+DD+DSR+REF+11/12+28 with AA blades+13+LK+EDR+ID2%+28 with jewelery 3 opts+9+hprec7% (made by shadow bug). People were hunting down excellents from mobs and goldens and none complain about balance stuff etc cause it was fun u were spending months on collecting 3 opts sets and making them on +11 or even +13.... making full stats 65k took a month or something like that (exp x500 i think...).... That was my first server Heroia Mu from like 12 years ago maybe 13 not sure... (it doesnt exist anymore so its not an advertising).... After that i feel in love here in DiabloMU on s5, with all those funky sets like blue dragon, nightmare, balgas... again people farming all those sets tryin' to make it 3 opts on +13... pvp was here realy well balanced cause FO was giving small advantage etc. Now to be honest i looked and i was disapointed... not saying its too hard but like it takes too much effort and time on stuff that isnt giving any fun... no realtime market - all afk stores, gui is to be honest sht... over complicated than should be. Leaving 24/7 afk on exp. farming items lk+1opt or if u will be super lucky lk 2 opts and making them +15.... Thats ofc my free thoughts.... Thats the times when servers were full of ACTIVE ppl 400+ PVP/PK was giving so much fun as hell... and none was cryin'... like look:

http://forum.eternalmu.com/threads/raptors-guilds.14615/page-5
    http://forum.eternalmu.com/threads/pk4funnn-join-us-for-fun-d.13802/page-4
    http://forum.eternalmu.com/threads/caelorum-guild-of-fallen-angels.10996/

We have been againt eachother "romanians vs poles" but who the hell cared? There was no flame no hate... we have been good mates having fun ingame due pk, duels, events and even laying around lorencia bar.... I came yesterday and even my beloved fatboy Gaby was like partly shtty for me... This game, this community... peeps.... Ehh... i do rly miss those times.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    ishenard likes this.
  2. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

those times dead man. its a new age. those times ppl had respect. but now every1 report each other and they love when ppl hate them. im not gonna push this thread to 1 way but its nice to see ppl from old times.

akkken likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Welcome to muonline 2016, old times are old times and thats that. This game is 15+ years old and I suppose you've grown too.
    Let's get real, there were lots of childish disputes while you played here so there was hate and flame all along, trust me I was the one who had to deal with all the daily drama back then.
    3 set option in a rr server = fo set in all seasons starting with 1.02 because dsr(pvm) mana and zen are useless options for a reset server and even for a non-reset server actually.
    In 0.97d FO items were giving lot more advantages than a 3 set option because DSR was a pvp option and starting with 1.02 it was changed to a pvm option.
    Jewel hunting was done in aida? Lol that is a weird setting and kinda lame for a server to focus on a single map, especially aida but well, mu was different 10 years ago with a lot less trollers.
    Our s3-s6 100x servers during your playtime here were harder than the current one ; you're not accustomed with reset stats which is more common nowdays but it gets really easy after the first few resets.
    As for the new seasons GUI, I hated it myself for a long time but I got used to it because we shouldn't live the past.

What server are you talking about, Bozzy? lol, definetly not this one.
    In old times there were more reports in a week or even a few days than it's been now in 3+ months, then I never remember seeing you insulting someone's family either like it happend now so where was the respect here. Let's be honest, there it's always respect among those players who know to offer it but there will always be plenty of hating and flaming when it comes to online games, no one will ever change that.

vipi and akkken like this.
  4. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

1 of my friend just got ban 5 days. ofc u will know better then me and dont forget me and ppl like me (oldest players)is part of this server from the beggining like you. but this seasson is disapointing me gix. it wasnt what i dreamed. there is no need to have player skill in this seasson.

akkken likes this.
  5. akkken

akkken Supporter

I know Grandpa, Ya were the one i loved to discuss and doin' drama mostly - good times ;), however ingame there was no drama at all... after all we had respect to eachother (after first weeks ofc).
    And as i was like reading old guild threads.... Man.... Just try them... try to remember those... the sht u were talking about me in romananian on TS xD blabling all the time^^. I do remember after all we had fun like all of us... I did enjoy farming "Diablo Coins", doin' GRS for item exchange :D etc. Ehh dont tell me Old is old etc., it's just same as WoW, ppl do miss older versions those that gave more fun etc. and do join such servers with a plesure. But it's not the way this conversion was made for...

6. Gix

I edited my post as I was still writing so I deleted my quote from your post.

@Bozkurt all I see in this season from you is complaining and insulting others, like a total different person and all your posts are like that which makes it even worse. Obviously time has changed you, like many others, myself included that I won't give two cents on nowdays drama as I did back in the days and was letting a game to consume me way too much. No one is holding a gun on your head and keeping you here by force but it's a take it or leave it scenario as no one plays old seasons anymore, that's how it is now, time won't freeze for me or for you and I can't change people mentality either, no one can.

Your friend got banned for breaking one of the most important rules: selling account for real money, considering it a "joke" as I saw from the screenshots that @Ezekiel provided. And it's actually a 3 days ban, be thankful as it should be a straight permanent one because that's the normal punishment in a gaming server. Rules are rules, but speaking in the name of your friends without having any idea of what they've done seems like a common practice from your side lately.

@akkken, you probably just don't remember then but there was a lot of it, way too more than a server should have and it's pretty much the only thing I don't miss from the old times and previous seasons.
    I can't remember your age back then but you're confusing things. I never cared about a virtual dispute, nor I need to talk "shit" on ts3 as you call it about someone else that I don't even know or care about. Eh ... comparing wow to mu is like comparing oil and water. Wow has a huge players database compared to MU, you can't compare these two games but anyways even in Wow where people miss vanilla, tbc and wotlk moved to newer expansions.

7. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

insulting? what i do? and yes u dont put gun to my head no1 do it. ofc i will complain. i complain to make things better.what is drama? what r u talking about? thats it! u will never see any post from me anymore couse there is no point to insult ur perfect professional mu players.

8. akkken

akkken Supporter

Well the compare games are indeed like oil and water but still people ive talked to would will to get back to older versions. If it's a up to ts i haven't said that actually U have talking "sht", actually i haven't pointed anyone - there is no need for it.
    And yea i do remember how much drama there was and how bad was my english (garbage do'h). Age? I dunno...15? something around that. Well the begging was hard gotta admit, but after sometime it simply stopped being so big deal and we started taking care of it ingame by ourselfs, stopped tolerating the abusive language of our guild members etc. in the way we ofc were able to control it. Anyway i do rember most of stuff....

@@Bozz Calm down... Gix got some point in what he said and afterall i got to admit that ppl became more abusive than they have been... i thought we are 8 years older not younger... And i'm talking about few peeps more...

9. Gix

Hold your horses there, you're taking it sky high once more, it's like everyone else is wrong but you're right all the time. Let me tell you that you're not making things better by complaying on every step then saying you're too lazy to spend a few seconds to download a video recording software to provide that feedback we need or calling other names (check your previous posts if you forgot already) if they disagree with your statement and tell what you do wrong, that's a bad approach. Really, it feels like the age went backwards not forward. I do remember the old Bozzy ... I can't recognize the new one.

Yeah,@akkken , there are way less nostalgic people compared to those who are all over the new seasons. I wish people were more open minded for oldschool versions like 0.97 (yes, no castle siege at all) which is my fav version and the period when I enjoyed mu most but eh ... just dreams and memories. Server owners have been trying to revive old versions but lol, they were all fails. The only chance of seeing a decend populated old season server would be to make it national and in a country where people used to play older versions instead of new ones which is kinda impossible since GMO rushed into more and more new seasons.

akkken likes this.
  10. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

in my country still playing mu x 1-5 version max season 3 )

Gix likes this.