Solved Sudden Death in Chaos Castle

Discussion in 'x10' started by jamescicio, Jul 24, 2017.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Hello , i just wanted to ask something and maybe you guys can help me , today 24.07.2017 at 08:00 am gmt+2 i went to chaos castle 5 (lvl 400-500) and there was this SM inside as well , i was like sure we will have some fun near the end , i run around and kill a couple of monsters and i see the soul master hitting me with ice storm from a distance , i move away and he comes closer , and i got directly shot on my HP and my SD was full , i then went to the rankings page and checked out the SM/GM section , none of them have SD by pass 10% , how is it possible that i got 1 shot on my HP ?

Could you let me know ?
    Thanks !

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I need you to use the server time when you're reporting any time as well as your character name so I'll take a look at the logs.

3. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Most likely the npc nearby has blown you off and sometimes you just cant see it visually, that might be the case. you say that the sm has been hitting you for some time so he must have been kicking your cp down, might just be a visual thing as that has happened to me too when i died and had full cp whilst having 0 hp, i think the cp just resets after death but the hp does not until you respawn.

Gix likes this.
  4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I have been to chaos castle again and i have been versing the soul master , and this time it looks ok , i probably died due to some mob explosion !

Gix likes this.
  5. Wyrven

Wyrven Member

Nice. it wasnt me :p