Regarding purchase item issue

Discussion in 'Archive' started by n0cturne, May 4, 2013.

1. n0cturne

n0cturne Member

after thoroughly went thru the terms of use for credit purchase, ive decided to buy my 1st fo

1st try unsuccessful because i didnt logoff

2rd try it says im still login so i waited a while then bought it ..voila ! got my fo armor

as it turns out i have a hp sphere n some jewels ( a stack or so cant remember XD ) on top left corner of vault before i made the purchase but now its replaced by the fo armor i bought :whistling:

im not sure if i did anything wrong here n i didnt take ss ( it was like 5-6 hours ago :p ) because i didnt know this was gonna happen :p
    an admin ask me to post it to prevent future players from losing anything valuable

cheers :)

Gix likes this.
  2. hanamhyzy

hanamhyzy Senior Member

Hey Noc,

There is a message on MU Webshop that you can see on top of the items you are buying (see photos below), if you notice it first, you might not lose any item before buying,...
    [​IMG]

Raikan likes this.
  3. n0cturne

n0cturne Member

all i see is make sure your primary vault has enough free space so primary vault suppose to mean top left corner ? that dont make sense :p
    my primary vault is 80% free except for the top corners because i right click my items into vault

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Well, there are two people that had this in a whole year and usually, on any server that has a webshop, the free spaces reffers to the top left left corner (first available space in a vault is this one).

I have a added a warning on the website on your suggestion, so everyone knows this in the future to avoid these situations.

Unfortunately we cannot track exactly what you had in those spaces during the purchase and thankfully, your loss was not big.

n0cturne and Raikan like this.
  5. n0cturne

n0cturne Member

thx gix~i didnt post to request a compensation :D glad u added a warning :)
    cause the last time i played Mu was like 3 years ago n im sure some people forgets :p