Regarding a season update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

It refers to as whole per invasion, correct me if i'm wrong for example bok+5 golden tant only spawns in tarkan right? Unless updated versions, other mobs and/or maps drop them also?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I've edited my previous post, check out what I wrote before the `Does second part...` quote.

@Terrafrit , are you forgetting that newer seasons have additional golden monsters? We even have the new invasions on the current running server. Goldens up to tarkan used to be in old versions, all the new versions have additional goldens such as Golden Iron Knight, Golden Napin, Golden Great Dragon (drops up to 5 boks) and all of them drop Bok+5. Golden Satyros and Twin Tale drop Bok+4 and so on. My point is that only two bok+5 per invasion is most likely really low.

3. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

In that case you are in a better position to make an educated suggestion on that, i'll have to read up on season 6+ as I have not played for a while. The amount of boks in my opinion is really down to how many players there are.

Yeah that is true, remove dark phoenix (added because it looks awesome) and change to what you have already (great dragon).

I know this isn't the place to ask, but Golden iron knight is raklion, golden napin is swamp. Where would golden great dragon spawn? Are there other goldens I am not aware of?

4. Gix

Just found a five years old post here where you can read our announcement about the GMO protocol being used in older seasons which also had the new goldens invasion working. The new goldens invasion has been actually introduced ever since Season 4 version so it's old stuff.

Dark phoenix set is also part of bok+5, together with great dragon.

Golden Great Dragon can respawn in raklion and kantru.
    New golden monsters are Golden Rabbit, Golden Knight, Golden Devil, Golden Stone Golem, Golden Crust, Golden Satyros, Golden Twin Tale, Golden Napin, Golden Iron Knight and Golden Great Dragon.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Terrafrit likes this.
  5. killerkong

killerkong Active Member

this will be the official drop list????

BOK+1 is better than BOK+2 :p:p:p
    why not put lapid shield and lance to BOK+2 o_Oand also removing ring and pendant in BOK+3.
    BOK+3 has already have a very decent item drops. making BOK+1 and BOK+2 worth hunting since those 2 are the only BOK drops ring and pedant:D

BOK+1 has item most player are looking for
    Vine (most player want vine for EE)
    pendant and rings ( well, every class needs it)
    kris (most used by SUMMONERS by off hand "i use it on EE to)
    morning star (i don't know why but most private server use it on DK/BK/BM)

BOK+2 in my eyes i can only see ring and pendants AHAHAH:p:D oh and elven shield

6. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Near enough, a few changes will be made to it. Bok+1 is not better than bok+2, however they are more useful. That's why I said noone hunts bok+2, it's been this way since the start of mu.

I agree, removing rings and pendants may be a good idea from bok+3. It already has a large pool of items.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  7. Gix

That's not an official drop list, it's only a suggestion made by a player which has pretty much the items we always used for boks. Rings and pendands are available only in bok+1 and bok+2.

8. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

I understand that you will launch season 10 first and then upgrade to season 12.

I know we should really look at getting season 10 on the way first but how long are you planning to keep season 10 before the upgrade? Will there need to be a new database for season 12?

Thanks,

9. Gix

That depends on stability, how many bugs and how fast they get fixed on S12. Season 12 will be an upgrade for Season 10 so it won't require a new database or anything like that, when the time comes you only have to get the new client and you're good to go.

Terrafrit likes this.
  10. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

That's great.

What bugs do we expect to see in season 10?

Offspring likes this.
  11. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

That's an odd question considering applications (games) do not come with a pre-made bugs list. Any noticeable bug (we don't consider missconfigured settings as bugs) will be reported properly and forwarded to the developers. There is not much to add here, be patient and wait for us to announce the official launch for Season 10.

Season 8 server will reman online and act as an individual server that can be accessed at http://s8.eternalmu.com website address.

12. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

In my opinion I don't believe it is odd. I'm not relating to server configs, just bugs that could affect the gameplay.

For example, a couple of seasons back there was a bug with seed of earth not functioning and you could not attach this socket to your armour. This I consider a bug to be known before you play as if you goal yourself for a certain build then this determines whether or not it's possible.

13. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This five years old bug example you mentioned was client sided and fixed on the same database you were playing at that time, it's not the case here though.

14. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

I understand that, but what I'm asking is if there are any other bugs at the moment in season 10 that would be similar to this example that would affect gameplay.

You know what, never mind. I look forward to the server.

15. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

No server has such list for simple obvious reasons ;)