[Questions] Master Skill Tree Reset ; Jewel Of Extension ; Socket System.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Agape, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Agape

Agape Member

Got some questions :D

1st, Master Skill Tree Reset: is it available? Just asking ecause some of us (I say "us" because I have known players like that and in oficial servers almost all players do it but I dun rly know about here) spend points on pvm opts after lvling enough switch to final tree config... So before I do that (and I'm not counting the chickens before they hatch 'cause I know I will get there ^^) I'm asking, dun wanna mess my tree :)) If here that feature is not available I suggest to put it on :p in smth like a module in the website maybe, like unstuck character :))

2nd, Jewel Of Extension: How much durability they restore? It's random or they do like bless in fenrir = 255??

3rd, Socket System: Max sockets in a weapon/set? Higher sphere dropping?

TY for reading (and answering maybe? :D)

PS: And talking about modules at website, what 'bout a "DC your acc" module? Think about it ;) not complaining or smth like that, just a little bit of work will save u from dcing accounts always 'cause they are stuck in game.

~with luv, Agape.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

- You do realize you are not on the official server? Stop bulling around with that. Official is ex 702 and Skill Tree Reset ingame feature doesn't exists on S6 EP3.
    Also we cannot take your suggestion into consideration since you are not playing a medium or high exp server here, but a low one. Adding such free feature on website would be totally lame.

- Jewel of Extension rate it's random so you may either get lots of +1 Durability or +255 Instant Repair

- 5 Sockets as GMO default. Max sphere dropping 3 as GMO default (4, 5 are usually dropped in really special events on GMO but we consider they unballance the game too much)

3. Agape

Agape Member

Just saying, as this is game that is developed watching oficial it could be nice to have that, I think there's even a cashshop item for it (non-ex700/702 versions) and I have seem website modules in privates (low exp no resets), anyway, ty for responding.