Question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by amadeok, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amadeok

amadeok Active Member

Hello,
    I've been reading some few years old posts about server being reborn and people actually looking forward to have their sets and items wiped, please correct me if im wrong. I wanted to know if its possible to estimate when will be the next server wipe and if we are going to be able to keep at least 1 set, 2 weapons and wings or something like that.
    Thanks

2. killerkong

killerkong Active Member

may be when server gets Season9 :)

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Wipe is part of this game just like it happens in many other games and most want it because of the fresh competition and challenge, however there is no way of estimating a date. It could be in a couple years or in 10 years. Also during a full wipe you normally don't get to keep items but you are entitled for credits refund, depending on the date of your purchase.

This is a sensitive subject so let's not discuss it too much here because gamers freak out only by seeing that word, which is why I edited your thread title and removed that word :). Currently mmorpg games are less active due to summer season and people being in vacantion but we don't plan to do one anytime soon.

jamescicio likes this.
  4. amadeok

amadeok Active Member

Alright i bid you farewell, gl in life and in game
    Anand

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@killerkong, everything remains intact in case of a season upgrade, you don't loose anything.

@amadeok, all servers work the same way and all of them will wipe sooner or later in order to bring back competition and so to bring it back to life because that's how things work in this game (few x9999 servers may not because of the high drops and exp but that's really rare). Even the official (1x rate) mu server wiped database some time ago and it's not like people kept 1 set, 2 weapons and wings, they deleted everything otherwise that won't be called a wipe anymore.

Anyway, you will probably going to get bored of this game and become inactive for a long time before that happens here but as @Ezekiel said, there won't be any wipe, I don't understand why you're asking a years upfront question. In 11 years since we are up and running we only had a couple of them, compared to many other servers that do it on a regular basis or they just shutdown after a few months so just enjoy the game and don't worry about this.

PS: Mentioning other server names is against the rules, make sure this doesn't happen again.

amadeok likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.