PureSoul here to Stay ( again ) !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jamescicio, Oct 30, 2011.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Sephiroth , just to clear 1 thing , in the SCREEN SHOTS , kramer speaks about 2 items he was lacking to complete set , 30-40 bok +5 will not drop the 2 items +L+dsr he is lacking Never .

I am very happy to see , that you will fix these bugs and while you're at it , raise the quest drop so godess can become a High Elf , do it for energy elfs.

I want kundun to drop exc Gd to grand soul and hyon/gaion/anubis etc items so players can get ancients not only from land of trial !

We want the gloves with dsr to work , the shield to work as players lose DSR.
    Bok +5 drops Aschrow /Iris/Eclipse which are not bok+5 items they are crap.

Make drops from 9 point boxes 100 % bless or soul only. so they don't offer Chaos.

I read again about the quest rate , you don't want to waste time doing the quest, after its done it's time to rush to lvl 400 to defeat the HIGH elf , because after that begins 200 levels of MASTER Lvling, every minute counts Sephiroth , just listen to the player who isn't full stats like arabella and the quest items ARE TO LOW! Listen to me this time.

Moss gives GRATE prizes and i think the current setting should be kept , only it should cost 1 000 000 zen.

I can understand Lucid will be very angry , because i have dropped many bok's and have not found +L+dsr x GD items , i have found x Gd pants+dd ( without luck) or i have found X GD gloves+Luck+ ZEN 40% , but not +L+dsr.
    I still don't find it fair at all regarding kramer getting special attention , but at least now you can fix blizzard and we can truly say " The admin rocks the ages".

Pure is Back .

Blizzard rocks on till gods fall down !! Amen

2. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

Quest works fine, I also finished the quest took a while but its done
    Also I'm seeing that your having problems with BC7, it works just need all your party members to click the angel before the person with angel weapon presses it

btw welcome back :)

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

THE QUEST RATE IS TO LOW FOR A ENERGY ELF , stay out of my thread if you don't understand the problem .

4. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

I am just trying to help, I understand what the problem is

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

xurbus , on every thread i have mentioned the 380 quest you always tell me , you finished it . OK . Congratulations .

do you want to do it with a 380 energy elf ? might i add her attack = 200 dmg ? MIGHT I ADD THAT ??????????????????????????
    Fun ? is that fun ? It's rhetorical .