[POLL] Castle Siege Time Duration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Mar 31, 2016.

?

How much should Castle Siege battle last?

1. 60 minutes

57.1%
  2. 120 minutes

42.9%
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As the thread title says, how much would you like for the Castle Siege battle to last? 1 Hour (60 min) or 2 Hours (120 min) ?

2. Lion

Lion Supporter

1 hour i think is more than enough

3. BIiZzArDK

BIiZzArDK Senior Member

120 min ;)

4. vipi

vipi Supporter

Meh, i think that 1 hour is more then enough to prove you`re good, BIiZzArDK ;)

BIiZzArDK likes this.
  5. BIiZzArDK

BIiZzArDK Senior Member

I think CS is the best event on the server and are of the opinion that it must continue 2 hours

6. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

Well i understand the poll vote on the crown timer but , here u kind of alter the game, CS should take 2 hours like everywhere everytime.
    Why ? Simple reason , maybe some of the players cant reach the 1st hour of it . Its the most important thing , noone want to miss it , but we all do have a real life and some things that we need to do before playing computer games , so this 2 hours gave everyone a chance to be there for theyr allies / guild / friends and so on ..

7. vipi

vipi Supporter

cretzu that was my point, but in the exact opposite way: maybe people have things to do on sunday afternoons, besides staying glued to a computer and it`s definitely easier to waste 1 hour, rather then waste 2 hours.... And besides, the shorter the time, the more concentrated the action is. I guess in half of the time or maybe more in CS-es with the standard duration, is just time wasted laming around :p

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Lion likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@cretzu, CS battle lasts for 1 hour on 99% of the private servers out there so actually this is the "everywhere" value. The 2 hours time is mainly for the official server because obviously there are more players (it was 3 hours few years ago but they realized also that's way too high) If you can't reach in the first hour then most likely you won't reach the second either and what if you're the defending guild and you'll have to wait 1:30 hours for the opponents to come and attack the castle for the last half an hour just because they were away or they didn't wanted to come until the very end?

Terrorist likes this.