LIGHTS Guild

Discussion in 'x100' started by Universe, Mar 22, 2013.

1. aceq33

aceq33 Member

good, kind people here, and the best members all here.. thats all :D

Universe likes this.
  2. Raikan

Raikan Member

Question of the day,

What is your favorite color? If this is your favorite color, then I'm guessing you must know a lot about. Please describe the "color" without using the actual word.

Example: My favorite color is blue, I would describe this as an exotic color - with brilliant display of passion. (Of course, this is a cheap way of getting out of the question....your answer can't be something this similar.)

P.S. Lets see everyone creativity on this subject, the best answer will receive a Webshop item +15+3opt.

Best of wishes,
    -Raikan

Ronnon likes this.
  3. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

My favorite collor is red

The strength, power and glow, red is everywhere regarded as a fundamental symbol of the vital principle. Color of fire and blood, shows, symbolically speaking, the same ambivalence as the latter, depending on its color, light or dark.
    Dark red is, on the contrary, nocturnal, feminine, mysterious centripetal. He is not the expression, but the mystery of life. Dark red has a significance funeral. Ambivalence blood red color reveals two situations: when hidden blood is the essence of life, shed, it means death.
    Red living, diurnal, solar, centrifugal urges action. He is the image of ardor and beauty, impulsive and generous strength, youth, health, wealth, leisure and triumph of eros.

I post for Raniutza :) becaus he is in LIGHTZ guild :)

4. Raikan

Raikan Member

Not bad, lets see if someone can beat that.

-Raikan

Ronnon likes this.
  5. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

can i post with another collor ?

6. Raikan

Raikan Member

Of course, if you have more than one favorite color!

Ronnon likes this.
  7. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

Let`s say something about green :)

In Christianity, the green has remained a symbol of hope, a theological virtue. Christianity was born in the temperate regions, where water and Verdet were trivialized.Not so happened to Islam, whose traditions have been created like mirages above infinity burning deserts and steppes. Enveloping, soothing, green is glorified in religious monuments raised by our ancestors in the desert.The flag of Islam is green, and this color means for Muslims Salvation emblem, the symbol of all great riches, material and spiritual, of which the first is the family: green mantle was the Messenger of God."Erin the Green" was, before becoming Irish name, that of the Blessed Island in the Celtic world.German Mystics (Mechtilde of Magdeburg, Angelus Silesius) associate green with white to qualify Epiphany and virtues Christ righteousness, justice represented by green complementing white.Beneficially, green acquires a mythical value, that of green pastures ("green pastures"), the green Heavens of love in childhood ("vert des amours enfantines paradise").Green still retain a strange and complex feature that keeps his dual polarity: green green buds and bloom, symbolizing life and death. It is the image depth and destiny.

Green relax considerably both physical and psychic. It allows us to balance the mental and somatic structure makes possible a rapid decrease stress and anxieties anihiarea.The color green is used successfully in the fight against irritability. This color is great chili to soothe the anger or irritable and chronically nervosa.In addition, green enable prompt change of ideas, which is very useful in this regard especially in cases of obsession (disorder of the will to degenerate observable or those with mental disorders consists of a predominance of fixed ideas, or even against the will of the subject, in many cases, the obsession is presented as a fear or overwhelming momentum that tyrannically impose mentality, causing a feeling of anguish).Physiological effects of green color: lowers blood pressure, dilates capillaries.The psychological effects of green color: quiet, good mood, relaxation, meditation, balance, meditation, mental asociatiii abundance of ideas, fantasy, cool color, pleasant, restful and quiet, intense impression of freshness, facilitates disconnecting nervous feeling far space.

8. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

Let`s say about yellow

Yellow is the warmest, the most expansive and perhaps the most animated color. Yellow is intense, broad and dazzling as a stream of molten metal is difficult to always pours off him. Yellow represents the sun crossing the celestial azure with divinities of the underworld power.Yellow is a masculine color, a light color and life without aim for shade. This has been well observed by Kandinsky, "Yellow is such a longing to light that there can be very dark yellow. So we can say that between white and yellow is a deep affinity, physics."Yellow is the symbol of youth and divine nemurii. He is the color of the gods. Golden Light is sometimes a two-way communication channel, a middle ground between humans and gods.In cosmology Mexican golden yellow is the color that is before the green earth in the early rainy season. This color is so associated mystery resurrection.Being divine essence, golden-yellow earth became an attribute of power princes, kings and emperors, an attribute that looks divine origin of their power.Yellow is the color of eternity, just as gold is the metal of immortality. And one and the other underlying Christian ritual.This color of ripe ear announce autumn when the ground but it strips the color, losing its mantle of green. Then, yellow means old age, near death. Thus, at the limit, the yellow becomes a substitute for black.When they break the sacred bonds of marriage, yellow is associated with adultery, as in the case due to the breaking of Lucifer, the holy bonds of love divine.The common language but has come to overthrow symbol, attributing the wrong yellow, while originally it belonged scam, as demonstrated by numerous ways.

The color yellow stimulates the central nervous system, increases digestive capacity, improves tone making us feel in shape. The most important action is to improve his digestion.It also stimulates the lymphatic system ensuring the optimal functioning.The yellow gives self-control and self-amplifying increasing mental state of lucidity. At the mental level help acquiring a deep knowledge, making it possible to reach a state of wisdom.

9. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

From today i will be more time Afk becaus today i bring my wife and my kid home :) iw ill be on for CS but most time i will be afk. I will hope you will not kick my ass out from guild . All the best for you all

10. n0cturne

n0cturne Member

free bumps :p im no good at this , any1 else ?

Ronnon likes this.
  11. Universe

Universe Member

Blue, because Plate set is freakin awesome

Ronnon likes this.
  12. Icarrus

Icarrus Member

I love red.

Wanna know why?

Red can be balmy, can be soft and it also can be flery it can have all the emotions you want to communicate to others

Ronnon likes this.
  13. doomer

doomer Member

I'm sorry but i am very bad at this, but anyway it's blue that i like .... don't know way. :thumbup1:

Ronnon likes this.
  14. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

guys you don`t understand what raikan want on this theme... he told us to speak about our collors but not just simple like red..

describe the collor with words ... just like i do :)

15. Universe

Universe Member

I did understand, i'm just messing with him :p

Ronnon likes this.
  16. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

nobody want to make me a competition for this theme :) so i quess i will be the winner :) :p

17. Raikan

Raikan Member

Since no one seem to know the overall theme of this competition...Lets make it easier. Any suggestion?

Ronnon likes this.
  18. Universe

Universe Member

Favourite mu MAP backround song, why?

19. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

Ilike the map Karutan and Kanturu that the light is not so disturbing and the sound is a little reassuring if you leave the stage volume reasonable and background is not as busy as the rest of the map.

20. Raikan

Raikan Member

Its seem that I have internet problem again...Hope everything will be back together, see you guys soon!

-Raikan