Life drop so low

Discussion in 'x10' started by edwarddong, Jul 8, 2017.

1. edwarddong

edwarddong Member

dear admin, it had afk 24/24 in game but life drop is so low :( , bless soul chao is fine but since opened, i got only 1 life but other jewel has better drop. Could you check it please.
    sorry about bad English.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Each jewel has a different drop level in this game and some will drop more often than the others. If you're going to farm for Jewels of Life in a low map as you would do for Jewel of Chaos as an example then you won't have as much success. Jewel of life drops start from monsters level 72 and up, additionally you can find it in boxes, medals, hearts, firecrackers, events and so on. In conclusion, farm in better maps for Jewels of Life or Creation if monsters drop is what you are aiming for.

Note: Please do not create duplicate threads http://forum.eternalmu.com/threads/jewel-of-life.540373/ to avoid moderation queue. Certain forums require new thread approval first so be patient as we are answering to all posts.

Gix likes this.
  3. edwarddong

edwarddong Member

sorry it won't happen again :)
    i am currently farming in kan2, vulcanus but didnt drop, only one life drop from small monster event
    all metal, box, heart, firecracker didnt drop life at all sadly :(
    thank for your infor

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Keep farming lvl 72+ monsters and it will for sure, also hunt the minibosses such as Ice Queen, Medusa, Balrog, Hydra, Zaikan etc as they are a good source of jewels together with golden demons. Heaven boxes do not drop JOL but medals, hearts and firecracker do however the drop list has items as well not only jewels.

Gix likes this.
  5. edwarddong

edwarddong Member

thank you admin,
    do you have timetable for those monster :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2017 ---
    however, i drop so many firecracker, medals, and heart it doesnt drop life at all :(((

sorry to take your time
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2017 ---
    it really low drop for life i have been afk long time but drop only 2 life.
    cuz this server is non reset, they need jewel to create wing and opt for armor etc, it is not like reset server, they dont have to worry about def because they have many points,
    reset server should give good drop of jewel , especially life to craft their wing and stuff.....
    because non reset has low def for all char please admin consider about it :)

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This is already your triple post, please use the edit button if you have something to add to your post. Also, you're saying in-game that you dropped many boxes and no jols came up but I made it clear in my previous post that Jewel of Life drops from firecracker, medals and hearts not from boxes of heaven so of course boxes don't drop any jols for you if the bag itself doesn't have them. So far I can see players collecting jols and only several of you are talking about it's drop but we shall take your suggestion into consideration.

7. edwarddong

edwarddong Member

no i mean medals, firecracker and heart it rare drops, you can ask in game
    i bought 10 life from player and missed 16opt all of them :(
    ty for your consideration

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's normal for medals, crackers and hearts not to drop them very often since their items bag is significant and contains several different sets so thats 5x items for each set and their weapons together with jewels, therefore there are quite some items right there and it's all about luck as others told you in-game. However, today's update should cover your suggestion http://forum.eternalmu.com/threads/eternal-mu-server-updates.540292/#post-794770

9. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Life drop rate was okay. Only one or two players were actually not happy about it. The jewel rates seem to be just fine atm, hopefully the rate of jols was not increased too high :) Please reduce price of JOL in shop, because it will now be abused to get zen.

10. edwarddong

edwarddong Member

thank you admin :) pretty good server

11. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

We don't take decisions based on one or two players alone might say just like not all suggestions are good suggestions. We watch the trades, the rates etc and decide based on there therefore we increased the regular monsters jewels of life drop a bit since you will need the life jewels more than creation for example and these two had very similar rates which would have been fine if we hadmaster level spots like on the reset server but we only have normal level spots in the non reset server so I'd say the current increased value seems more appropiate but don't you think it's bumped by a lot.
    Jewels prices when being sold in shop are divided, we're not using full prices and zen isn't really a main currency anyway.