Land of Trials

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kratos, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos

Kratos Member

Just wanted to let whoever is still playing on the server that LOT is open to the public to hunt for ancients...enjoy!

Gix likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I see quite some people active on the server so they should enjoy that :)

3. wild1988

wild1988 Member

I want to be active too,pls unban me.

4. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

for more one week will be open ;))

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

i find it very funny that the only reasons you and cobra ever show up anymore is to ruin the game for those still playing it for fun...you guys really are the lowest of low when it comes to this game...anywys good luck with your miserable life and ruining the fun that i was allowing for those who are still sticking around here...

6. Gix

Don't worry about that. If their intention is just to take the CS and become inactive, this ain't going to happen.

PS: LoT is not the only place to hunt for ancients.

7. Kratos

Kratos Member

Yeah it may not be the only place but it also the easiest since you don't have to be active to actually collect them...

the problem i have with ajemna/cobra is that its maybe 2-3 people at max in their ally (from what i saw a few months back) that were still actively playing and trying to level up to ML 200 and then it was just them showing up randomly to pk and clear out vulcanus (yes i know not the only place to train...but again the easiest). After they had their 15-30 minutes of fun (unless people were cussing them out or actually fighting back) they would either afk for jewels or whatever they afked for and then repeat the same thing a few hours later

Yes i know pk is part of the game but to me, and i'm sure a few others, being able to level up without having to worry about being pked for no reason is something we want. When they pk every few hours you can't just sit afk...and the problem is that even if you go to another spot, they'll just then ks you there...

When you re-launch with s6 or s7 there should be some type of rule that protects the non max levels from being pked for no reason when they are trying to level up...

Sorry for the ramble and flame/offtopic to my thread

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS ENJOYING THE SERVER....ENJOY LOT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK BEFORE IT IS CLOSED AGAIN..........

8. Gix

I have edited your post and removed the quote of the post above yours. Avoid quoting the post above your reply as it has no sense to do that. Quote is either used to bring back a previous post of yours or someone else but not the one above yours or you may use it to quote only some words within the post.

That is called competition and games without competition are called offline games / single player games, definetly not online games. For some people it's annoying but thats what starts the competition: get pk-ed, hate the pk-er, get better, get revenge on him. People who can't stand that should not play online games but single player ones. The rule you suggested, will never happen since we are running an online gameserver. The non-pvp maps are mainly for whiners so you can afk there 24/7 while lots of other servers are pvp only and this is how the game should be.

Closing down this topic and moving it to off-topic because first of all it was opened into a wrong section and again you people managed to turn into into a flame/off-topic one.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.