[In General] AFK PK problems

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sarkazmas, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Smouker is right this is a childish thread.. have fun guys!

2. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Right after you said that you went to swamp and started killing people EEs but this topic is childish.

3. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

no i only killed your ee and netzo's

4. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

He has been doing this for hours now, whole HH keeps running to my spot and trying to pk. Every time he hits down weakest char and then I send him back to safe. If I am not watching my whole pt is dead and so it has been for hours now. Is this normal? Got to do something about him ffs

5. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Only started after you pked me in aida bro. I guess you made a mistake... If you cant handle pk... dont... do... it...? LOL

6. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

So pk is part of this game and without it people say the game is dead but when it happens people don't like it anymore? You do realize 90% of the servers out there are pvp and they don't take any action for any kind of pk "abuse" or whatever right?

Also, we do have a /pkclear tax in zen and creation jewels but obviously creation was removed and zen was decreased as it was too much for the first weeks.
    While the pking is fine the attitude is wrong so he will be issued a warning not because of those who cry for it but because of the pattern he follows.

@Offspring, this isn't a report thread and if the dispute continues I'll lock it down so keep it clean.

Offspring likes this.
  8. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

a warning for the pattern i follow? so what does that mean exactly? There is no rule against anything that i do. There is no warning to be given.

9. Gix

You're being explained in the game right now, it's up to you if you want to listen or not. That's my own observation not the one based on crying posts here.
    Logging in only for pking and logging out or having multiple characters and keeping one just to pk and get back to a non-pvp map is the same thing, this is the pattern I am refering at.

At some point we have to introduce the jewel of creation tax as we have it on x100 and guess this is a good time. Not sure if there will be 1 or 2 so we'll go with 1 and see from there I suppose.

Also as I understand this dispute started because some guys from Rainbow killed this PureGay guy , fights over post like in any mu server and obviously the war started and now those who suffer more are complaining. Correct me if I'm wrong, so how about you and Offspring leave this dispute aside and play the game? You'll have plenty of time to pk and hate each other.

sarkazmas likes this.
  10. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

This fight was between Rainbow and Anathema, which we solved between ourselves. PK between competing guilds is part of the game and I would have never any complaints about it, wouldnt matter if I am in winning or losing side. PureGay is not part of any guild and has been doing this pk since 1st days of server as mentioned in topic below that I linked. His guild+its logo hint towards obsession with guild PureSoul is in (and I am part of).

EDIT: pkclear would not change much in this case because he is keeping his "killer" in non pvp maps and moves it with summon. No need to pkclear or even pots in his case.

11. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Just gonna warn anyone playing here that you can get banned for pking and "being a jerk" lol whatever. ADMIN told me that directly. This is not really a pvp server. killing donators = ban

12. Gix

@Offspring, you don't need to be in a guild to pk others lol ... pk between competing guilds is part of the game but someone who is not in a guild can't pk? Did you killed this guy before right? And so a childish dispute between you two started, right?

@Ancalag0n, no one warned you about getting banned although "being a jerk" can get you banned anywhere not just here.

I'm just trying to mediate and solve the conflict that you kids have because you do act like ones and I really don't have time to babysit any of you. Pk is part of the game but when it's abused like you do it it becomes annoying, can't you guys come to an agreement?

13. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

The problem is solved now admin. I will leave the babies to play in their safe little cribs. who knew i would be a "jerk" for retaliating against being pked. so strange

jamescicio likes this.
  14. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

I had never killed him before as he had never killed me before until he saw Rankings I guess. Ever since I was in rankings I would find my chars in safezone after afk.. Even when im not afk and when I'm multitasking :)

EDIT: and that I found out what his main is, I started to pk him, ever since he's gone completely mad

jamescicio likes this.
  15. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

@Gix this started long before than anyone from guild touched him. Look at dates in the topic I linked. This sucks that you see this as crying and conflict between kids, I am trying to have good time here and enjoy every aspect of this game. Problem is he has been doing this obsessively and constantly. I did not mean to make this report topic but to find possible solutions when someone is trying to pk basically 24/7. This is possible to avoid with summoning and cordinates available on site. Cant hide whole alliance cords..

16. Gix

It's the attitude I am talking about that made you a jackass in that exact moment, not the fact that you retaliate against being pked as I came to discuss it reasonable with you in-game and find a solution for both sides which very few admins would do it and all I got were some ironic answers instead while pvp can be really fun in a peaceful environment too, you don't need to hate eachother. You got a friendly warning and I logged into discuss, no one ever mentioned the word ban, you are making it all up and we never did and we'll never make any differences between players here so your statement is totally false especially as the guy you are talking about, @Offspring, was even banned from this community few years ago and any player will mention this crap reason on any gameserver at some point because that's the nature of games. You can always take a look at the conversation and read it again to confirm my words and see some of your answers were mostly ironic and you alone said you are a jerk with your enemies, also you are a native us guy, you know this word has different meanings and it's not that of an insult.

Because this is what it is, I can't see how you have a "good time" when all I see is such childish fights. You seem to be like a magnet for problems, both here and some other mu servers that few guys I know hosted and you've played. You never asked yourself why does this happens?

Now one of you two will quit because you can't solve this peacefully.

sarkazmas likes this.
  17. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Did you just called me jackass for having him pk me? He copied James names/guild logo, guess he is jackass too then. I wish I knew who he is but he has never dared to say how he knows me and I cant figure out who he is. Can only guess he is some guy that lost cs in past but everyone dont know know how to lose. Even worse is that you dare to make such assumptions from one guy behaviour, guess people with who have played with me for years dont matter?

EDIT: It was not only me who he did pk but more I spoke here bigger fan he became.

18. Gix

@Offspring, no. I edited my posts with quotes because you guys seem to refresh forums every few seconds and reply immediately without reading previous messages so you can know whom I've replied to which makes it "even worse" that you put words in my mouth when obviously my post was directed to him not to you. I quoted your words just to show how fast you jump to your own wrong conclusions. No idea what you want to say with "i dare to make such assumptions", what assumptions if my post wasn't directed to you?

@Ancalag0n, I came to discuss it reasonable with you in-game and find a solution for both sides which is something only a few admins would do but you don't seem to have any intention in keeping a peaceful atmosphere. I get it, you have a personal grudge with someone but why? You can't tell me it's because someone killed you once, there has to be more than that but the "PureGay" character is definetly made for trolling and while tolls are part of the game you're taking this way too far and personal. I've seen complaints from several low level players too while you claimed you're dispute is with @Offspring, right?

So am I done babysitting here? Are you guys mature enough to find a solution that pleases you both, solve this peacefully and finally enjoy the game?
    If we add the normal /pkclear tax (zen+jewel of creation) now that most people farmed jewels and server isn't a week old anymore will you both come to an agreement?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  19. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Yeah I had a trouble understanding whether it was meant for me too :D It is not just pk, he lures mobs to spots as strong as mobs in Raklion - the dark ones :) It's complete disrespect :D even worse than pk. And the only problem here is that guy, we were always in peace :p but that guy just had to jerk off

20. Gix

Clearly there has to be a reason behind this which is why this nonsense dispute started.

This thread started with a simple question and look at it now, it turned into a report and childish dispute thread all together with people threatning to quit and you can't ban someone instantly for that like others expect to ( @Ancalag0n, a warning and especially a friendly one doesn't translates into a straight ban) but neither let others to abuse it so hard, if it was an instant max level server or high exp yes, but you know that people afk a lot in non-reset 10x servers. No idea why this community has always been a magnet for the game drama and we always have to babysit such disputes, I rarely see it in other servers and probably because those admins don't care that much.

Let's face it it's kinda lame for anyone to quit the game because of this but also for someone to take it so personal for being killed once before.

sarkazmas and Kr1d like this.