[In General] AFK PK problems

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sarkazmas, Jun 17, 2016.

1. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Hello, how does 379 lvl enter in swamp exactly? :) Is it Tracemarry? if so this feature needs to be disabled

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  2. Tavz

Tavz Member

Google told me you have to be lvl 400, so I guess you will need to lvl up a little bit more xD

3. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

It's not that I want to warp there. There is a character that PK entire x10 server and he is level 379. I just can't understand how can he get in Swamp. I suppose it's tracemarry, if it is then it needs to be disabled or something :)

Now I know exactly, DL can summon any level to Swamp... It's kind of umh.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Summon has several map restrictions but Swamp isn't one of them. The only pk scenario that I'm not allowing is if that user only logins on that character only to pk and logs out right away which shows he has no intention on playing and that's about it. If tracemarry/summon was disabled then you or someone else would have made a thread asking or complaining why they are disabled as they are part of the game.

Grim likes this.
  5. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

That's exactly what he does, now I have no proof because he is already online. But he logged in at 2 am server time pk everyone and logged out before 3 am :)

Logout can still be seen:

Character Imperial: Logout 17 June 2016, 02:57 https://gyazo.com/b6132cd1af6e787dffb19d3773c3838b
    Character PureGay: Logout 17 June 2016, 02:57 https://gyazo.com/064bc29554a73a3dfb5a748f022737fc

And yea I did some digging today to figure out who was behind 'PureGay', didn't take much effort as website offers plenty of information about players :D

So the guy saw this thread probably, he is now using 'PureGay' as farmer and instead of PK, he lures bunch of really strong mobs into spots that kill entire parties :)

Offspring likes this.
  6. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

what does last logout matter if he is online in the screenshot? That only shows that he changed server or came online at that time screenshot shows nothing really.

7. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Not to mention I have no idea what you mean but as well that x d in the end is really helping. The screens were to show that he logged out both chars at the same time, he was also logged in 2:0* AM with both chars however I did not know Gix would back me up so I didn't take screens the moment I found out about that almost one hour intentional pk with that char, so the guy did the job, pked in all pvp areas, lured mobs in swamp and logged out.

8. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

But, what you don't understand is that if his last login was the same time as his last logout and in the screenshot he is shown to be online, it more likely means he had just logged out and and logged back in in the same minute ie chaning servers. I'm only saying that the screenshots don't support your accusation.

9. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Something has to change. This guy has been doing this since x10 started. He does not log off but he is afk on pvm maps like atlans, etc. Since he is from south america he starts pk around evening and finishes before morning (for EU players). Even removing pkclear would not be solution since he can drag his low rf around every map with summon. Changing spots would not work because cords are available on site.

This afk pk is clearly only reason he is here since he hasnt been trying to keep up with levels/competing. Even his name and guild are mockery of PureSoul name/guild.

I see two possible solutions:
    1. PVM server/map where mlvl players could be afk.

2. Make him stop by administration.

Attached Files:

sarkazmas likes this.
  10. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

It's completely ignorant and unrealistic to pretend you know someone's intentions/location and how many characters they have. You don't know what the true purporse(s) of his character is or if he has other characters unless he tells you. Just because someone says something to you doesn't mean its true maybe hes just messing with your gullable little head lol. Maybe he doesn't want to buy every exp boost item to compete nor does he have to... stop being such a narcissist and think outside the box. Making him stop "by administration" would mean that this is not a pvp server and it's advertisement would be a complete lie.

Stop being such a crybaby you knew the features of this server before it even started. and btw there is a non-pvp map its called Vulcanus you just need to win the gens war to obtain it. GL and may you cry less for everyone else's sake.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  11. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Intentions? It was to troll Rank1 player in server x10 whose name was PureSoul, not to mention all the hate he had provided in /post, psycho kid feels satisfaction killing afks, troll name PureGay and even a guild PureNoob, and like Gix mentioned, he only comes to pk with this char since x10 start. By the way how does 379 RF kill 555 level Ae exactly?

12. Ancalag0n

Ancalag0n Member

Is there some rule against trolling? No? didn't think so. I don't think anyone forced you to go afk. It's not a requirement to play the game. Sorry if you die while you aren't even playing? lol all that you say makes no sense. I never saw people get so mad over a video game geez. Accept the possiblity that you might die when you go afk. Thats why this is called a pvp server.

Uhhh... since when does being level 555 make you invincible to rage fighters?

13. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

ancalagon, your attitude is extremely hostile towards me. Does not go well with age in your profile. I got no idea if you are the person behind those accounts but fact is you know and are associated to that person somehow because of you two mutual feelings against donators and you being very aggressive on this topic.

Banning some guy who is not interested in playing or letting others play would not make server less pvp. Official mu had other counter measures against PKs like this but those cant be applied here in private server so that leaves only those two choices. Having that person pk afk partys every night till here arent players would not make any sense at all. I understand pvp as part of fight between guilds, messing with each other, events, etc. But dafuq constant afk killing? Everyone 1 hits that guy in swamp but he comes again to see after 15 min if person has gone afk. Doesnt even try to pvp. This isnt player vs player.

About the need to buy xp boosts to compete. My char is level 522 and ranked 14 and I have donated nothing. ALready explained you in another topic why donations are needed and why there is nothing wrong with them/people donating.

sarkazmas likes this.
  14. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

Clearly you are mad because I found out ur main and alt chars and you get afk pked everytime I see you in spot. I am online for more than 16 hours a day atm so think of what you've done :D
    Oh right then please lets make all maps pvp I swear to god I start afk PK everyone and lets see if everyone stay quiet.
    Since when not? Rage fighter is known for his low attack success rate. By the way try to kill 555 rf with 379 ae - honestly, dont bother. There goes RF balanace :D

And yes, Ancalag0n is same person = Imperial = PureGay. Take a look at the perfect timing when we get pk, when he gets back to spot after i pk his entire party in kanturu and when he posts here. No wonder why he even has balls to talk like this here when he thinks he is behind a mask, there you go man, you are revealed ;), or it's just a coincidence?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Sorry to spam the smiley, there is no smiley that matches my emotion, and 20 of those just let me express my emotions.

AND YES, there is a difference between PVP and AKF PK XD

Offspring likes this.
  15. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

this thread is so childish :) u must realize that afk PK is also a part of the game !
    even its a tvink account maded only for PK it has his reason and its not against the rule so stop crying !

Kr1d likes this.
  16. Kr1d

Kr1d Active Member

This a million times.

See a PKer that does it clearly to hurt the server? - report and shut it.
    If a game makes all of you above so mad i suggest trying some single-player stuff, tetris preferably

//lewl you are so mad dude.. also,
    I'm sure i do know what GD is for but you might want to re-check your facts

17. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Sm0uker couple days ago we had pvp (indlucing afk) with other alliance, its part of the game. Thing is, this afk pk is all this guy does. He does not pvp or duel, just afk pk at night. When he sees you are online he laugh at it and promises to come back soon. How does it sound to you that EVERY night after you go to sleep you are sent to safe zone? By some guy on who you cant retaliate or really pk back since he is playing alone and does not care about levels but only pk night.

Pretty sure if admin would compare Analago0n and PureGay IPs they would match.

sarkazmas likes this.
  18. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

If you don't like the thread you are free to ignore it, no need for your nonsense here, clearly you have no idea what General Discussion forum is for.

Childish words from a child. So if afk PK is that welcome part of the game we should suggest make all maps PVP, which would ruin all farmers. And yea I rather have my farmer killed than my main with full boosts for which I pay money. And dont tell me what to do, I dont cry here, it's simply discussion and I can cry if I want, there is no rule against that or posting a discussion either, you peace maker.

19. Sm0uker

Sm0uker Active Member

there was also no rules about PK,if u have idea about whom is doing this just PK his main char in revenge!
    thats all about the time spending and priorities, if he want to stop everyone max lvl as far as it possible its his choice.
    as a solution find out hes sleeping time and sleep while he is also or group up with other people by team viver.
    its a game and it always had such persons who only PK ,especialy on low rates or non resets.

20. sarkazmas

sarkazmas Senior Member

And we are not talking about PK rules here either :p Obviously I have found out who that person is and trust me I have no intention of leaving him alone, I will try his patience now and see if he has anything to say and how much he likes it. Well then if it's possible to stop everyone from reaching max level, why not stop new players from getting there and all the farmers that get jewels for free without putting any effort towards the reward :D Well in my experience I have never seen such a 'afk PK' retard before honestly :D So yeah I suppose I am going to suggest make all maps PvP and see players flow forums with complaints :D Because at the moment afk in non pvp maps is very rewarding, tons of jewels! And those who are not in non pvp maps and are not farming jewels is quite a problem and obviously we look for solutions :)