How to get more people to join us

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LordZeref, May 18, 2016.

1. LordZeref

LordZeref Member

Hey guys,
    I'm really into this server but I noticed it's hit a wall and hasn't really grown. What are some ideas to get more people to join besides voting?
    I noticed over 2.5k views on server details.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Always be helpful with new players, this will definetly increase the chances to keep someone who just joined, on the server. Sharing some videos with the server on youtube and facebook is a good idea too.

MU community has always been working like this in all servers, many rush for the server start then population remains stable for a while and slowly decreasing in time. Players are always looking for fresh competition and since crap servers are being launched every day you can imagine what happens, too bad most players are so naive and actually play those 1 month servers that don't give a shit when they get closed. MU players migrate between servers more than other games.

Kamui, Vigant, Kr1d and 1 other person like this.
  3. akkken

akkken Supporter

Server (as i noticed) is still being wokred out - what i mean? I mean drop is being slightly redone as it's kind of hard (or i would same God damn hard) to gather average gear not mentioning endgame one (that is almost impossible) and it's a bit annoying. Exp? It's fine, u can get seals etc. etc. so growing up is just up to u. Char balance - every some time there are discussions etc. that are basically pointless as too low amount of ppl reached any sort of endgame over here to be able to discuss the unbalance (if there is any) - however noticed that RF's Ignore Defense is slightly too huge (basically it reaches around 90% of ign as 5/6 hits ignores enemies defense - not sure is it mean to be like that but i'm not gonna complain about sht till i reach endgame over here). Main ideas are just inviting friends, playing with pk on new/fresh players/chars and be more helpfull with lvling in party etc. When ppl will grow a bit we can start getting more ideas how to get more peeps what we could add etc. (i mean suggest to Gix ofc. we cannot force sht ^^). So if u are into the server help more ingame - lvl up, gear up, test - report ur issues and try to make the server better ;).