Solved How get AA weapons.

Discussion in 'x100' started by Blastoid, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Blastoid

Blastoid Member

Many told me (including who manages ADMIN in the game), that to get an AA, I have to do a BC quest. What do they refer to? To kill the bugs? To the mastery box that drops when winning the event? Can someone explain me in more detail? Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

There are two type of rewards in Blood Castle:
    1. The main reward that Fallen Archangel gives when you deliver the archangel weapon taken from the statue, thus completing blood castle events
    2. The Gremory Case (K) reward which is a mastery box (minor, standard, greater) that is rewarded to you depending on how many monsters you've killed inside of BC.
    * Mastery boxes are only rewarded if you meet the minimum required points obtained from killing monsters and you can only get them in mastery events meaning BC 5-7, DS5-7, CC5-7, etc

Archangel Weapons, the ones you ask about are part of the main reward so when you deliver the BC archangel weapon to the fallen archangel and the event ends you have a chance to obtain one of the archangel weapons. The weapons drop in all blood castles however mastery BC5-7 has a higher chance to drop AA weapons than BC1-4.

Ezekiel and Blastoid like this.
  3. Blastoid

Blastoid Member

Exactly that wanted to know! many thanks

Gix likes this.