Hi guys regarding master seal of wealth and ascesion

Discussion in 'x10' started by jamescicio, Jul 27, 2017.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Hello,

So i had a tough decision to make , which seal shall i prefer "Master seal of wealth" or "Master seal of ascesion" .
    The first one says 100% exp boost and the second one says 50 % exp boost , now comes the question :
    I am leveling up in peace swamp and making 15 000 - 17 000 base exp per mob , by my calculations "Master seal of wealth " Should incease this exp to 34 000 but it has only increased it to around 25 000-26 000 depending on mob.
    If i would of bought the master seal of ascesion would it of given me the same exp boost ?

I am a little disappointed because i would of preferred the cheaper one :( , help me out

Thank you !

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

It's just as it says 50% for Ascension and 100% for Wealth (hence why the first one is cheaper than the other) and they're both working properly as in any other server being either official or private.
    Your tests are somewhat incorrect and I can't tell how since you didn't posted anything that could help me see what you did wrong.

See the screenshots posted below for a correct reference:

Attached Files:

Gix likes this.
  3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I'm leveling up in vulcanus , could you try the same thing on that map , please? i mixed up peace swamp -.-

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Map doesn't matter. You most likely killed some hero monster which are higher in level than regular monsters although they look exactly the same, thus giving more experience.
    Nothing wrong with seals, they work as intended.