Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by irvinroy, Nov 12, 2016.

1. irvinroy

irvinroy Member

Hello there!
    I love MU a lot. Im playing in this server for a quite time now and Im worried no players are online. Is there anyone here? Any news?

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello and welcome board. There are players but when it comes to MU most of them are afking and mind their own leveling so you can't really expect to see the same activity as we used to have when the database was fresh and this server is no exception, it' just how the way this game works.

3. Vigant

Vigant Senior Member

Hi there. I've come back to afk train lately. I stopped playing midsummer, and while coming to vote everyday I saw the numbers drastically decrease over time. As expected (unfortunately) cause it's like Gix & Ezekiel repeat time and again... it's what mostly happens to servers, even good ones. But hey, look at it like this - the number also remains low, because people come&see that not many are playing, so they leave. If people just stayed then after some time there would be more players :D haha anyway
    I welcome you to continue playing here. And the most we can do is to welcome new players, if they stay or leave is up to them... (Although for me that's harder to do now, because I afk a lot more than I used to!)

Ezekiel likes this.
  4. bullsht

bullsht Active Member

Hi irvinroy! I'm new in this server and I stayed even if I'm the only one online, lol. What can I say, I kinda like servers like this one. I see some online once in a while but like what Vigant said they just check if there are players online and that's the deciding factor whether they stay or leave. So what you'll do is stay longer for a while and maybe we can draw in some players to come back, haha.

Ezekiel likes this.