Hello- Regarding level 3 wings

Discussion in 'x10' started by jamescicio, Aug 21, 2017.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Hi guys ,

After many attempt in creating level 3 wings ( 7 to be more exact ) i finally managed to make my 3rd mg wings ( Yupee) , they are now +9 +opt . The problem is that they are +9+3% hp recovery and im looking for +16 dmg, i even went to valley of loren hoping that it would reset it , i didn't continue to make it +4% recovery because i thought that you might consider making a map on server with 0% jewels rate , so if by accident people make items +x ( and they cant wear it) or wings + crappy options they can reset them ,

Let me know !

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello @jamescicio, sorry for the late answer as we've been caught up with the unexpected forum downtime.
    The (%) hp recovery and (+) damage are random options of the wings, it's not something that the player can decide on the output upon inserting the jewels of life. It's all about luck and part of this game.

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Sure Ezekiel ,

It's about luck , but you can set the option in valley of loren to be 0 , so people can get the option they want . that would be nice

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

But that would break the purpose of luck and the excitement of obtaining one of the two different options.

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

there still is a luck factor even if in valley of loren the jewel rate will be 0 , you must go out and try to get the option again, maybe its +4 wiz dmg , then you go again in valley of loren , maybe then you try again and its % recovery again , then repeat the process , then you finally get +4 dmg , make it +12 dmg and try +16 and it fails , now repeat the process ^^ , do you see there is still luck involved?

I made my 3rd wings in a hard process i wouldn't like to get a shitty jol option just because the frequency of % recovery is higher than dmg ...