Hello, peeps and peepers! :3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by muashkis, Feb 19, 2014.

1. muashkis

muashkis Member

So, urm, hello there, community! o/

Never been too good at introductions, but not writing one here seemed kinda wrong, considering the time I've spent lurking around these past few weeks... so yeah, here you have it... ^^

Don't really have much to say about myself, except I've been pretty much Mu addict ever since the first month of GMO before s1 was even in sights. Which is so long ago I can no longer name specific dates. Not that it would be of any use anyway, since my multiple attempts of leaving for month, two, year... have all been in wain anyway :p Have seen more servers than I could ever account for, good, bad, terrible - you name it...

Apart from that - I consider myself a pretty cool headed guy without much complexes to make up for. That and I consider life FUN! \o/ No matter, where, when and how - just have to find the fun part in everything I guess. Because there always is one! :3 Like reading manga for example. Each one has unique style, story or feeling, but you can enjoy any as long as you understand what the author tries to convey (with maybe a few exceptions...) I see Mu servers no differently, as it's the administrations vision that ultimately makes one imo. So far this one has been fun enough to stick around :3

So yeah, my likes:
    Mu (obviously), Manga&Anime (in that exact order), random music (pretty much anything goes), CATS!!!! :3 <3 dem furry mammals! :3
    Aaaand whatever else may seem fun at the given moment ^^

Dislikes:
    Dogs (just because cats are way more superb and awesome and cute and adorable and they dislike dogs... mostly), Cold weather, politicians (naturally), drinking (talent for tough hangover), stubborn people who are wrong and wont admit it till death (besides politicians)

And don't bother asking why so little likes: there's obviously Girls missing, but that's a slippery topic. Although I like them, and I like them a lot, they tend to fall in the last mention of my Dislike list, so yeah... well, but I guess that just is the fun part with them - you never know what you get until you get it :3 There's more stuff I like, as sports, parties, family get-togethers, more cats... and more parties... but that could just as well become a never ending list, so I better stop here while I still might seems at least a tiny bit original... xP

Well, that's about it for now. I refrained from adding info on my good and bad habits. Firstly because they will come out eventually anyway, secondly because it would've been too subjective a list, and lastly - to hide my laziness as one of the bad habits (pun)

All that said - Hello again, and hoping to have sum quality time here! o/

Yours sincerely - Muashkis

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Welcome aboard Muashkis and hope you will enjoy your time. It's always nice to see detailed introductions especially when they amuse us (lol-ed on the likes and dislikes :D)

By the way ... this is for you

[​IMG]

MU time ...

[​IMG]

Raikan likes this.
  3. Raikan

Raikan Member

Welcome ^^

How can people say no to this?
    [​IMG]

4. muashkis

muashkis Member

IMO, this is a pretty useless discussion anyway, since you could name 100 reason why dogs are better, while I name 1000 for cats at the same time overthrowing at least half of your mentioned reasons, which is just a battle of personal preferences in the end...

I Like CATS! End of story. ^^

PS: if you're into liking bred hybrid mutants that have no natural survival abilities and are made simply to amuse our human sense of cuteness, I don't really have anything against it...

5. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

Welcome if i can help u ingame pm me :)