Heaven or hell -- EDIT: Thread Updated by SephiroTH 09 Jun 2:00 AM

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Saxnot, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

have you read the last few pages to think on that? or words like "don't change nothing to normal exp" missed you?

Do not insist on that anymore.

Answers for this

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

k guys. opinion about marry

Which level should be available from?

100 just like guild

Should it have 2 witnesses or just you and the other char?

no witnesses for now until server is a lil more populated because it was difficult to get 2 people to get myself married

Should it be free or as it was until now ? (2 items - jewels)

free...because for now ... at least in my experience only way to get jewels is CC or from point boxes

What level requirement should you have for marry trace?

150 if marriage is at 100 or 100 if marry is from beginning

How much zen should marry cost you ? (we can add even blizzpoints as requirement but we should stick to zen and probably items as it was till now)

10 million zen

and b). should anything be changed in matter of boxes, drops from BlizzardMu PointShop that needs BlizzPoints

no

3. Gix

marry should start from the very begining. 100 or even 150 is a good required level to trace

10 million is a bit too much with the new zen formula.

It will be set to probably 10.000 since we'll allow it from the very begining according to zen drop rate that will be default

EDIT:
    ok, i've managed to create a smart formula with the owner from RMST that is really close to GMO meaning the zen will drop in close range values comparing to exp you get :). We're now recalculating the formula for party

LE:
    The update will go live tomorrow (monday) just to make sure everything is as it should be.

Share your opinions till then about what we have talked here. Happy hour maps, marriage, etc

4. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

HH: devias,lost tower; 2xexp (maybe some crazy zen like 10x to compensate the lowered drop). 12h apart best at time not to interfere with more important events like CC,BC,DS.

marriage: low LVL ocourse to alow the boost for noobs. 10K and no jewels(1B 1S is hard to get for a newcomer and to waste it on a weding?...)
    I still agree more with Karabitaz on this matter but so be it (wont affect me since i usually have 3 accs online, but it isnt fair for sure)

Zen: I would put it at least at double rate from GMO or better do the pt thing again like before. CC6 costs 650K,moss 10KK, potions, etc....we need to hustle zen somewhere.

5. Avalon

Avalon Member

I agree to every point! If marriage is going to give you a benefit, it should definetly cost you something :p And I can't believe I am saying this, but allow GAY marriage -.-

6. Gix

gay marriance would cause problems lol :)

Anyway the update was postponed for today instead of saturday or sunday also because of http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?p=502073

About marriance. Well yea it should cost, but not sure if it should be 10mil zen

Zen drop is now like this -- monster exp + 10% and sometime is monster exp +/- 5%

Demona, those who will want to get free boosted should stay online. It's their own motivation and they can take advantage of it or not. You were for no normal exp change at all all the time so it's a bit lame atm

7. Karabitaz

Karabitaz Member

this is not going to be fair in anyway , if marriage would give +5% of total xp then lets say it would be ok. but now some players are going to have twice bigger experience rates than others , becouse there will never be enough elves or summoners. majority of players play with sm/bk. oh , and this uptade was supposed to atract new players. guess what? with decisions like that you will not get any.:ninja:

8. Kratos

Kratos Member

how about you quit being negative about this and just stick with it like we have...if you don't like what sephi has decided...feel free to leave...

@sephi...update coming soon?

9. Gix

he's obsessed with global exp increase thing which won't happen because it's too hard for him. You said you'll be playing 3-4 hours so 3x or 5x for you won't be a difference at this rate Let's make the server 99999x and this way loads of players will come with such decisions right?

Your a bit too agitated for someone who doesn't even plays here (lol).

The update is ment to fix some problems first of all and if you want to get some advantages you'll need to be online. Sounds totally fare for me and for most of the other players that answered here

PS: Haven't i told you not to insist on that anymore?

I've fixed the homosexual marriage so i'll need your opinion guys if we should enable it or not.

The update is ready since monday and will be applied as soon as our hosting company installs the servers where we host our websites into the new datacenter, though i'm a bit dissapointed that the store database is lost and i'll need to manually re-construct it and players will have to re-create their account but logs and everything are saved. Remember it's the store db so don't get it wrong

10. Kratos

Kratos Member

do it...would make it easier for people instead of having to find elf or summoner...

11. Gix

gay ppl are free once again (lolz)

12. Avalon

Avalon Member

Hahaha :p I believe Synderen and Terra is going to LOVE it xD

13. Gix

haha, if i remember right they were the ones waiting for that? :D

Getting anxious and annoyed at the same time with the server migration, hopefully it won't take much time

PS: Starting today we'll have permanent golden member status in xtremetop and thinking to become partener with another voting topsite but i'll see. Anyway we have a permanent gold member status on the best voting site even if it's corrupted ... we'll just play the same cards as all those newbies do :)

14. Avalon

Avalon Member

Goodie :D I found it, we are on number #70. Btw, you should state that the xp is 3-5x on Blizzard. And then make a launch date for the new update. Make a announcement that you put on news here on forum and on RG. And then use your GM status to mail everyone who is registered to this forum about the changes and the new info :p Maybe it will bring some people back xD

15. Gix

the mail thing is already in my mind

Can't make an exact launch date because i need to wait for the server migration and don't have an exact date as well. So as soon as everything is done i guess i should update right away and not wait for the next day just to make announcements and so. When the update is applied we'll start spamming everyone:)

Btw wouldn't attract you more to click on the xtremetop info if you ll see low and mid rates instead of exp? :D I bet you'll be curious what are the exact rates and voila...you gonna click it and find out

16. Avalon

Avalon Member

Well, it all depends on what we mean by low and mid rates. Some see 40x as low xp but 100x as mid. But in our case low is 3-5x(8 with seal and marriage I guess), and 40 as mid. So that should be clearly pointed out. I also clicked on the Details button there. It contained no more details -.-
    There you should write specificly how the rates are, which events work, and so on. This will lead the right players too us and not someone who will complain about the rates! :p

17. Gix

eh, there area really few users that click on xtremetop details ... everyone visits the website mostly and get the info they need.

Anyway, all websites should get back online by tonight

18. Gix

since the websites are back online, tomorrow, as soon as i get back from work the update will be applied

19. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

hmm? my website still doesnt work...

20. Gix

have you flushed dns cache?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.