Hahhhaha blocked a donator Junker :D you crazy admin y ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Svet, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svet

Svet Member

First to say i dont care if i play mu or not i waste my time been on boring island... hah. I donate for you and you know it :D When did u saw me Sell my acc i post my sm has cool items and big di** doing fun to elfs and summoners ,*when u see me sell my acc then block me you are crazy i probably was gonna buy a new vip coz just over yesterday hahah hf without my moneys for you now . I did not sell it i never say on post i need a real money and you blocked hahahahahahahahaha nanannana I dont care

2. Unigoat

Unigoat Active Member

Your post says you are wounded from your loss and you care too much.

jamescicio and Gix like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You have been reported about selling your account for real money with all needed proofs, you even mentioned you don't care if you get banned for that so why crying here now? Obviously you are a child with no manners judging the way you talk, everything else is a lame excuse you are using for your behaviour and just you to know, in most new s9 servers the "sm combo" as you calll it is disabled meaning you cannot teleport and hit at the same time while in S8 that's caused sometimes due to the client keys glitch that happens ocasionally only, you knew it from the very begining and this isn't something that we can fix right away because it's client side and we didn't developed the game especially since even the official server had the exact same glitch when they were running this version but once we'll update to a newer episode it will be gone. Any software in this world has bugs and just like official mu server (where the developers are the game creators themselves) is full of them, we got some here too and every server has them, be thankful there are no critical bugs, the keys glitch only happens from time to time, may be annoying sometime but nowhere near bugs like duplicated characters, items dissapearing, duping and simillar stuff happening in other mu servers. If you don't understand the concept that every software has bugs then you should stop playing any kind of online games because your next server will be just another reason to show your rage as you did here once you will encounter your first bug, which won't take long for sure.

PS: Doesn't matter if you are donator or not, if you break the rules you will be treated like everyone else, it doesn't make you special by any means.

Barachiel, jamescicio and Mickael like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.