Grow Lancer Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by helwyr, Sep 7, 2017.

1. helwyr

helwyr Member

Sorry if i am posting in the wrong section of the forum, but i couldnt find a guide for grow lancers and i am a bit confuse about the difference of the str build and the agi build. If someone could post the formulas for damage or the best one for use in the server. It seens that str is increasing more damage than agi even in the skills that are based of agi.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Just because a skill is based on agility doesn't mean you only need to add agility alone. Strength is a very important attribute as it's increasing the base damage together with all agility skills damage as well. Post your current build and the skill(s) you're currently using. Keep in mind some of the characters will do more damage than the others during early stages of the game because leaving them as default will only result into RF and GL doing over 2 million damage at full stats as this game has originally been created for no rebirths.

3. helwyr

helwyr Member

Thanks for your reply, right now i am testing stuff, but i have only 13 resets. I am going with a hybrid 1:1 str/agi, and using breche to kill mobs.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You're only starting out, besides the only skill that a close str : agi ratio is shining peak, while breche is strength based. Add more strength and less agility to get the best out of breche skill.
    GL, when he is maxed out and buffed will hit anywhere between 150K to 180K damage and more if using some extra damage boost or a pet. All characters will hit a similar damage depending on their class, offensive/defensive buffs and reaction speed,

5. helwyr

helwyr Member

Hey thanks for the answer. So i will focus more in str right now, endgame str build is better than agi?

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Max stats are 32767 to each attribute so in the endgame you will be focusing on skill tree points as your stats will be maxed. Regarding str vs. agi build, it all comes down to personal preference.