Exp question about BC5

Discussion in 'x10' started by Offspring, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

First mobs dont give mlvl exp in BC5 (level 400-500).

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Be specific with the exact monsters name as Warrior Orcs and Orc Archers are both mixed together into the first part of the quest.

Gix likes this.
  3. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Id rather not go back to BC for double checking because I dont want to waste goblin points on ticket again. I definitely got exp for every killed monster after bridge. On bridge I got rarely exp and I guess I got it from Red Skeleton Knight.

So, xp giving monsters are:
    Red Skeleton Knight
    Magic Skeleton

No xp from:
    Orc Warrior
    Orc Archer
    Dark Skull Soldier
    Giant Ogre

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

@Offspring, @Ezekiel didn't mentioned anything about going back to check but we expect you to note down the monsters name if you see something is wrong. Anyhow, this is not a bug, the mentioned monsters have a lower level than 95, which is the required level to gain ML experience rate. They should however contribute to BC quest points for the mastery box reward but not for ML experience.

Below you can find default monsters level and their attributes for BC 5,6,7.
    EDIT: We use the same default ones in here, however now that I think of it's a bit odd they kept the same monsters level ever since BC8 was removed while changing the entry levels for this event.
    [​IMG]

PS: Do you have an active VIP account by chance?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Offspring likes this.
  5. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

Thanks.

I assumed all monsters should give exp because it was mlvl BC. Seems it wasnt bug but lack of my knowledge about monster levels in BC. Mastery box system was ok. I didnt have VIP on RF but checked with other players and VIP accounts get exp in BC 5 as they should.

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As I said in the edit of my previous post it's indeed an odd thing that they kept the same default monsters level. Also yes, the VIP does get ML experience from those first monsters because of the lower monster level requirement for vip users. We'll need to think and decide if we should drop off from using default levels for those BC5 monsters and rather increase their levels instead since your logic is the right one anyway considering the entry level is 400+ and it would only make sense for all monsters to reward the ML experience upon killing.

Offspring likes this.