Drop rate

Discussion in 'x100' started by BRSop, May 17, 2017.

1. BRSop

BRSop Member

Hi , i notice that jewel drop rate is higher now..
    People have a tons of jewels and my sugestions is to lower that drop rate..
    Its not good for a handel, people who have jewels dont wanna handel with jewels or they will with prices from out of space.
    Maybe some vote or something for lower or not ?

2. Psydox

Psydox Member

Not really, my buddies and I (7 of us) are still using NPC items (armors and weapons) with no upgrades, the majority of our characters are still using 1st level wings. The jewels I looted are not even 1/4 of the total storage space of my inventory.

Your statement might probably be true to selected few only, those with a high number of resets, but not the majority of the players.

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Jewels % rates are definetly not set high, is there a specific map you are refering to? Currently, only bless and chaos drop has been increased by +20% for a few days during our bonus event and once it ends the rate will be set as before. People looted jewels mainly from Summon the Demons event which used to spawn too often but we already increased the regen time of that event and should be good now.

@Psydox, resets do not influence your jewels drop rate as long as you can kill the monsters within the spawn before they respawn a second time. The monster level is what gives you the individual jewels rate.

4. Psydox

Psydox Member

@Ezekiel

Oh my statement is not about high reset = high drop rates (in terms of percentage). What I meant is that the higher your reset the faster you can kill mobs, the faster you can farm jewels.

By the way, does that mean the higher the level of the monster, the higher the jewel drop percentage?

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

No. I was refering to monster level as a chance to get certain jewels to drop. For example Jewel of Creation won't drop from a level 20 monsters, unlike Jewel of Chaos does.