Solved Dark Elf mob - 3th Path

Discussion in 'x10' started by Wyrven, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyrven

Wyrven Member

I want to know whats the time respawn for this mob?

i read some forums and say 3hs ?

T_T

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2017 ---
    Delete TH plz ! :D

Ezekiel likes this.
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@Wyrven, the default time is indeed 3 hours but we are not using default time therefore Dark Elf respawns every 15 minutes here. Note that there are two type of dark elfs, the regular one and the (Trainee Soldier) which is the one you have to kill. Sometime the mini boss hp may be displayed as being full while using warp to refuge through warp command window although he has been previously damaged by other players so best is to make sure you fully respawn it to ensure that the kill is yours and no one else ks-ed the dark elf before you. This is confirmed through the golden global message specifying that the dark elf has been killed by you, otherwise if someone else has ks-ed it before with a higher total damage than yours then the kill might not belong to you. In short, the kill belongs to the player that did the most damage and it's how this always worked. Fortunately, all class evolving quests including 3rd one can be completed while in party.

Since you already marked your thread as solved, I won't deleted it as someone else might beinterested into the dark elf respawn time which is 15 minutes. Thanks and enjoy the game.