Castle Siege

Discussion in 'x10' started by Terrafrit, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Good morning/afternoon/evening (depending where you are in the world)

Can I ask of plans for Castle Siege?

I think everyone is in a good position to compete. Maybe a week Sunday perhaps?

Thank you,

sarkazmas likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hey @Terrafrit ,
    Are you reading our minds somehow? The Castle Siege announcement was actually planned since a few days ago to be made later today, on Friday. Some of the players that asked us either in-game or facebook have already been told that registrations shall begin the following Monday so yes, next week it's Castle Siege time. An announcement shall be posted later today as I've said, together with some extra exciting news.

Terrafrit likes this.
  3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I'm just going to say an opinion , there isn't a player that has max master level yet , shouldn't we wait a little longer?

Obviously whoever has the most master levels will win , and they will get ancient items and will destroy the smaller noobs.

My personal problem is that on 6th of august i am on vacation , and will only return on 13 august , also my brother , maybe other people are also experiencing the same situation?

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@jamescicio, I have moved your post inside of this thread.
    One month is more than enough to wait for the first castle siege, many players have been asking for the past two week about the event so it's about time. Ancient items can be found in-game from many other different sources not just Castle Siege, this isn't Season2 but Season10.
    It's been a long time since Castle Siege represents some decisive factor in this game, consider it more like a proof of strength for the guild that wins it.

sarkazmas likes this.