Solved Blood castle

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Shameless, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Hi,

Mostly all of us who participates in blood castle event occasionally have faced this bug. Sometimes, the bridge of bc bugs itself and you cannot cross it ( Maybe SM could teleport, don't know this) . Any chance it could be fixed? Adding the photo where you can see that bridge is bugged :(
    [​IMG]

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Unfortunately no one was able to fix it so far as this bc bridge bug not dropping completly exists ever since 0.97d version and it's literally on every mu server out there (regardless of the server files which makes me think it's been always client sided related). Fortunately, it doesn't happen that often so you'll have to give it another try for the next blood castle.

3. cretzu

cretzu Active Member

It can happen only if u killed all mobs that need to be killed before u reach the bridge , it cant happen if u are there when it falls . And yea gix is right , this one can`t be fixed.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Shameless and Gix like this.
  4. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Tip of the day! :D

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That's how I remember it too but can't say if it's 100% accurate as it rarely happend to me, probably because I always used to rush straight to the gate, and when I wasn't then I would have got one glitched bc out of a hundred maybe.

Since you love bc's, would be good to put this tip to a test @Shameless. I guess 100 bc runs should do it :D