Bad ? PK .... to get spot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chuoikhoz, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

Hi ,

Is it OK to kill Whole party to get spot ? I have very bad felling when get killed by Higer reset player.

Player name: Desire he's 4x RR our pt only 4-5 rr he just come and kill us many times.

Admin can you advise on this please ?

Thanks.

2. Desire

Desire Member

You really made a post on this,thank u very much for that laugh...

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This is a pvp server, however if you are a novice character and someone harasses you then you're welcome to fill a report against that player and we will take action.

4. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

Thanks admin..... I'll fill in report if it's happen again.

@Desire,

Yeah i know you strong :). I play for fun but this is not fun :D. 1 more time i'll fill in problem report to admin.

Thanks.

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

You have to read the report rules first so you understand what harassement means and if you qualify as a novice character. Getting killed once by some player is no harassement at all, besides you can always level up on lower maps that are non pvp and no one can kill you there.

6. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

Yes i do understand. He killed a whole pt 5 guys 2 times ald. He has 5x rr we have 6-7 only. Don't worry if this again happen I'll share the prove. If no action then i'll say bye :). Let donors play in your this server :).

7. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

So if someone kills you then it's because he's a donor? Isn't maybe because he played more than you did? That's some immature thinking right there which makes me wonder why are you playing this game considering pvp is an important part of it and you're already making a big deal and whining because some player killed you only twice. If you think you can force a decision from us through words such as "or else..." then I'm going to clear that mistery for you right now and tell you it's not going to happen. At the end of the day you'll be facing the same situation on every other mu server so I guess you'll act the same way there too, therefore I wish you best of luck because no one keeps you here by force.

8. chuoikhoz

chuoikhoz Member

What i mean is PK when ppl AFK to get spot is bad. If you consider it's fine then ok good luck to your server :).
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2017, Original Post Date: May 20, 2017 ---
    And i'm not focing you doing anything :). No ones can force others. It's game at the end of the day.

If someone fell they are happy once killing low rr then let it be. Just consider i'm not asking this OK ?

Thanks.

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Again, you can always move to any of our non-pvp maps (lost towers, atlans, tarkan and especially icarus are providing high level mobs for you to kill and good exp) if you're afking for a long time and don't want to be killed, no server restricts killing other players while they're afk and you should know that by now. Even more, most servers don't even have non-pvp maps or a rule against killing novice players so you'll be dissapointed to find out that you need to get stronger if you want to survive in this game.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.