A New Begining ... BlizzardMu Season 6 Episode 3. Coming Soon ...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

BlizzardMu Season 6 Episode 3
    [ NEW DATABASE ]
    LAUNCHING ON Saturday 11 August
    11:00 AM GMT+0 Summer Time
    Click
    here to find your GMT Country Time Zone In Summer Time

UPDATE: Due to multiple emails and suggestions from our newsletter members, we have decided to release the new database during the weekend when everyone is at home instead of friday night when most players are away. So we will be ready to go on Saturday 11 August 11:00 AM GMT+0 (Summer Timezone) !

Dear BlizzardMu Players,

For about two weeks we started testing a version that is really loved among MU players and that is Season 6 Episode 3. The thing which on one side ruined MU but on the other side stopped those players that cheated for autolooters is the MU Official Helper, an ingame BOT which allows you to levelup while AFK, autoloot items around you or just autoloot jewels, boxes, or any other item that you will add into the list. It is quite well thinked because it will allow you even to add HP pots automatically, do combo, autobuff but it's all related to PVM and not PVP so you won't be able to use these in a duel or simple pvp.

Based on the past years of our experience, as you already know we are continously improving and coming with new ideas so everyone will enjoy MU at it's best. We never dissapointed our players so we are sure you won't be dissapointed on this new season as well.

All events and drops have been re-thinked to more GMO like so each part of the game such as events (old and new), items, jewels, pvp etc will be entirely ballanced.

As you know we have one of the most ballanced server from all in terms of PVP and Season 6 Episode 3 is no exception as we kept this ballance and even improved. While most server have the new character Rage Fighter overpowered, we ballanced it with all characters.

We will keep the same system and THERE WILL NOT BE FULL OPTION ITEMS INGAME and WE WILL NOT SELL ITEMS FOR MONEY to keep everything ballanced ingame.Those who donated short time ago do not worry as we will post the refund details when everything will be ready.

The events rewards have been changed and improved and now all monsters stats, pvp settings and sets options are now GMO like.

Now, i know there will be some people dissapointed because of the database wipe which currently has almost 2 years but this is a must and it's for you, the players. First of all there are many players that were waiting for a wipe and a new season and they kept mailing us when this is gonna happen as they want to start over and bring even more players. There will always be players who like this idea and players who won't like it. On high exp servers, making major upgrades is not a big deal but here on a low-med server people like to start over from time to time for more competition and more online players.
    This wipe is needed as we are re-thinking almost everything and one of the most important things are the pink options that on the new database will be exactly like on GMO a well as all the other sets options.

In the new database of Season 6 Episode 3 there will be new maps, new sets, new free characters, new official MU Helper, new official events, new automated GM events and the Party Experience System will also be enabled so helping new players and better communication between members will be improved a lot. There are a lot of other trumendous features that will be listed when everything will be ready and some of them will be discovered by the players inside the game.

The server will be closed for few days in order to announce everyone and set a launch date so start telling everyone you know about this and let's form a bigger community together. More information about the exact date and hour will be posted here by updating first post and also on our official website A New Begining ... BlizzardMu Season 6 Episode 3. Coming Soon ...

This thread will remain opened so suggestions, opinions and thoughs are awaited.

Kind Regards,
    BlizzardMu

Sasha likes this.
  2. Opapa

Opapa Member

server reset? my cher+items will gone ?

3. Gix

As the title says and as we talked on the server, yes. Its been over 20 months with our first DB and the changes that will take place now will make impossible to keep the current db since there are a lot of things involved.

Also, this wipe will bring a lot of new players so get ready for a crowded server with lots of people online.

4. LordZymeth

LordZymeth Member

well, i hope everything will be alright now after this wipe out...

bugs in the previous server:

1). Party disbands if someone from the party disconnects.
    2). Long periods of chatting will force you to disconnect.
    3). Trading is a hassle. Sometimes when trading the character suddenly walks around, thus cancelling the trade. (Really annoying especially when trading with jewels.)

well, i hope these kinds of bugs aren't present anymore in season 6...

Looking forward to the new and improved server...

More power to BlizzardMU...

IGN: LordZymeth, LordIssyl, LordKoril,LadyYvaine

Gix likes this.
  5. Gix

The first problem happens on most mu versions even since 0.97d

As for the rest, there are no such things in the new S6 EP3.

Also, i'll give you some good news in terms of sets options. There won't be any exec+pink options so this setting will be exactly as it should be

Normal sets, excellent, normal sets+pink option, ancient items, new ancient items + new options, socketed sets and ofc harmony options that can be applied to some of the mentioned sets.

And as i have mentioned, there won't be necessary to have a card in order to create summoner or rage fighter. You will only need the required level.

6. parrot

parrot Member

new server have same exp and drop rate like old?
    any new events?
    items max lvl up +13 or +15

7. Gix

10x exp and 30% drops

exp seals will be available for normal players as well from vote reward

items will be maxed to +15

8. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

and what would happens to my unspent blizzcoins ?

9. Gix

First of all don't double post and read what the description says. Recent donations are eligible for a refund

Also you can't say many veterans since we can't talk about the word "many". Just wait and see whats gonna happen when the server will be online and i'm sure you'll love it.

As i've said, most ppl will love the idea while others won't and this is what happens in any server but i would like to see more support here. Some players are with us from the very begining on a db over 20 months and the current planned changes won't be fair at all for new players and i suppose we all want more players instead of letting the server die, right? The competition will make you change your opinion pretty soon.

Hyonson likes this.
  10. Mavis

Mavis Member

any diffrent in devil key and eyes drop rate in new ss? Gixx, I mean the +1-+6 key and eyes, and I think ES should be in NPC shop, and I'd love if BC invitation and DS invition in NPC shop too, maybe 10m/1 for some1 realy need chaos but cant find ỉ drop or any1 selling.
    thx

Sasha likes this.
  11. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

hehe, its a typical feelings when u are gonna lose everything which you have tried so hard for ...

seems like moaning would just do nothing, so lets heading towards the bright future you have mentioned :) .

And btw, can you please explain more about how would the refund scheme be ? I mean, the unspent amount would be refunded, or the unspent+the spent amount during xx days before the wipe would be refunded ?

thanks,

12. Gix

@There will be two schemes. Those who donated recently will be fully refunded and those with unspent ammount we will check when the donation was made and how many coins there are left on the account. Regarding this we will decide the refund method

@Mavis, probably we will add BC1,2 and DS 1,2 in shops but the time is unknown yet and yes, there will be more options in setting up the drops per item on better values.

Hyonson likes this.
  13. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

thanks, so responsive !

14. Mavis

Mavis Member

Do we have to register again or use same acc to login new ss? Gixx

Hyonson likes this.
  15. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

i guess we would have old accounts, but empty

16. Gix

You will need new accounts. No point in using the old ones and having them empty + there are still accounts that did not retrieved back the password since the password reset.

17. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

hehe, just think so cuz related to the refund schemes, i think it would save you more time if using old acc, you wont have to identify the claims for refund is real or fake :)

18. Mavis

Mavis Member

Which 1 will be faster? game acc folder > delete button or find Hyonson acc data>del Venus; del Hyonson, etc..., next to Mavis acc>del mavis; del Alze....
    GM just like all ò us, lazzy 1, and Billgate said: "lazzy 1 means smart (interlitent, clever...) 1"

19. Sasha

Sasha Member

Hello every one! GM , i have questions for u. 1) S6E3 will be drop Exc 380 Items in Kantru Event? I look it in S4E6. 2) I hope Illusion Temple will be work? 3) got Start bonus? Thank you!
    Alexander

20. Gix

Hyonson we keep the previous db and tracks of each donation and any action on the server so this would be impossible :)

Kantru Event will have 380 items, non-exe, just as it should be. Because exe 380 items are jus too good for NON-rr servers. We will have the same pvp ballance as default globalmu server. Illusion temple is quite an useless event as there are a lot more events except that so IL will be replaced by Sky Event.
    As for start bonus the only method would be to vote for the server and get rewarded.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.