2.5 Wings Ingredients

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Psydox, May 18, 2017.

1. Psydox

Psydox Member

Hi Guys,

I've noticed and experienced that monsters from Aida2 (I think Blue Golem) drop the Hell Maine's Leather (no wonder I haven't been able to successfully loot the leather from Hell Maine no matter how many times I kill him), and the Death King's Bone can be obtained at the Lost Tower (from Death Knight I think).

Now my question is: Anyone here knows where I can find the Dark Phoenix Flame and Death Beam Knight Soul? I know those ingredients are supposed to be loots from the Phoenix and the Death Beam Knight, but I suspect no matter how many times I kill those two I won't be able to get anything.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hell Maine can drop that too but killing mobs will be faster. They used to drop from bosses alone on older seasons but keep in mind these ingredients were never meant to drop, atleast in the official server, they are mainly part of private servers.
    For Dark Phoenix Flame, check the very end of icarus map including dark phoenixes and for Death Beam Knight Soul the very end of tarkan2.

Edit: recent changelogs contain improved wings 2.5 ingredients drop from mini bosses.

Psydox likes this.
  3. Psydox

Psydox Member

Thanks ezekiel :)

Ezekiel likes this.