Your vote has expired, check back later. (?)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by llA2ll, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llA2ll

llA2ll Member

Hello guys,
    does anybody have same problem with voting system? I tryed to vote today for first time since i play. I click on "Vote For BlizzardMu" in member area panel, and went to get my food from the oven. When i came back i saw this message (Your vote has expired, check back later.). It must be some timing anti-hack which give you sort of time to eneter security answer or what ever. But i was in the kitchen and that time probably run out and know i can't vote. Its been like this for 2-3 hours.
    Any ides what to do? :)

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

How can you click the vote and leave right away? We even warned with a BOLD RED message that XtremeTop100 changed their vote system.

The new XtremeTop100 vote system requires you to introduce the correct word (one only) within 20 seconds. It sucks, it's a lame system, it sucks again but we have to live with that. Hopefulyl they will move back to their previous system or a simillar one with gamesites200 which rocks by not allowing to vote if the captcha is wrong.

3. llA2ll

llA2ll Member

My friend, i didnt read news topic. Also, my food was more important on that moment. :) So what can i do? Im gonna try to reset my ip, maybe that will help.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

No idea why we are actually arguing here. Xtremetop100 changed it's vote system and you have to introduce the correct word within 20 seconds.
    Failing to do so you will need to wait for another 12 hours

And please don't bring food into discussion. It takes 1 second to realize the timer after clicking the vote button

PS: Changing IP won't help unfortunately so pay attention next time. Hope xtremetop100 receives many complaints so they can switch back to the normal vote system.

jamescicio likes this.