XtremeTop100 Voting Problem

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MckenzieG, Jul 10, 2013.

1. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

Everytime I vote, I have noticed in XtremeTop100, the first time you clicked, it won't redirect you to the voting page but it will show again the main page. in 2nd time you clicked, it will show the XtremeTop100 voting page.

is this normal? because users may think that they already voted or not allow to vote. its more than a month now... since i discover this.

it doesn't make any sense to me that from other rankings we are at least top 5... considering that we have common users in our server but in XtremeTop100 we are so behind.

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

This is normal. It even writes that below the voting banners. If you voted already for the banner you will get a message saying that when trying to vote once more so you can't be confused. It redirects you to a separate page so the vote system may register your details such as account, ip address and mouse movements.

XtremeTop100 has lots of vote cheaters and that is why we are behind comparing to other servers. You may figure this on your own by seeing servers with less than 50 players online with thounds of votes which of course, it is impossible.