Wrong report

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BOMBUR, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOMBUR

BOMBUR Member

Hello.

Nickname: BOMBUR
    Class: BK

This seem to me like a bug (maybe from masteries tree?). I already reached over 100 resets as BK and noticed that I got too many misses on higher level bosses. But lately I couldn't hit even a single time! All the time I got misses. So I checked my stats I noticed my attack rate is wierdly low.

My attack rate is 13700 as a full stat BK. It should be around 60k even without items... Right?

So, I tried to fix it by reseting Mastery Skill Tree, taking off all my gear and making a reset. But it didn't help.

Screenshot as a proof:
    [​IMG]

Hope someone can fix it for me cause it feels pretty useless to play at the moment.

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Well actually the attack rate you're referring to is PVP attack rate only. So it has got no effect whatsoever to PVM attack rate. At least should not have by default. Your PVM attack rate can be found next to your damage, shown on brackets.

3. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

yeah bombur i thought you were referring all the time to mvp monster rate, you were the one who got mixed up as you only asked me about my dmg rate.

4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Please, stop using such thread titles (edited your thread title) when you are mixing up things.
    PVP attack rate on 60k would be pure insanity. Did you ever such thing on a MU server, because I highly doubt you did.

5. BOMBUR

BOMBUR Member

I asked kramer about the Attack Rate twice and you he same thing - that he has over 60k. When I saw I got 13k I thought that is the reason why I can't hit a SINGLE time Nightmares hands in the Kanturu event.

And yeah I "ever such a thing" did not becuase I simply haven't played mu since Season 4. But I don't remember BK having cardboard weapons and hollow attacks.

Thanks for clearing up things anyway.

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

No problem BOMBUR. I'm glad to see that everything is clear for you now.

BOMBUR likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.