wings missing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by machyo, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machyo

machyo Member

I had wings lvl 3 SM to another account where i have sm ...I did Quest lvl 3 and when I wanted to put on me wings they no longer .... what happened? .... is a Bugga or what? ... expect an answer ty

2. CyPher

CyPher Member

Unless someone else knew your account and password, what you are saying is impossible.
    Items dont disappear just by doing quests. Think it over.
    Did you buy something recently from the webshop on that account?

Anthoney12 likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I would recommend you to change that account password. Since the 3rd quest char has nothing to do with a different account where you had the stored wings we can't talk about a bug here

So either you overwrited while buying from webshop, someone took them from your account or other options

4. machyo

machyo Member

no1 know my account or pass on that usser and realy them are disappear

5. beyonce

beyonce Member

i do not think you should doubt ax,is a very very honest and loyal player of this server

Mod Edit:

It`s not about doubts or anything else.It`s the protocol.
    Like Gix said

6. machyo

machyo Member

So .... until now nothing solved .... even some admin ask me what ussername it is to can check ...... nice job .... ppl wings are missing ....I want to see Guild Masters at work, asking too much? ... expect an answer Thanks in advance !!!

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

"I had wings lvl 3 SM to another account where i have sm ...I did Quest lvl 3 and when I wanted to put on me wings they no longer .... what happened?"

You consider this a serious report? I guess you already know the answer so... "good job". You already received the answer and we 're not interfering into such things since you guys continue to share your account and then post here that "wow...my item dissapeared. Also we're talking about an item which exists on server so it can be found again if you already did it. Searching logs with no extra details for one single item, that's gone God knows when it's crazy, time consuming, not worthing, etc and simply won't gonna happen

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.