Where are PureSoul and Godess?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Where did they go ? Let sephiroth reply thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Can i get a answer?

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Just a copy paste from the other thread

Excuse me? I never wanted to reply this thread until this day because i simply didn't wanted to ruin my day with any of the stupid words involved here and seems i was right.

You know quite well there was no bug and you deleted your own character because you were pissed off and now you regret it. That happens when you got no brains and you're acting like a kid so i really feel sorry for you but you don't deserve to be a play here just because you were stupid enough to keep autolooting and disrespecting rules, the others and me.

You weren't even banned latest time since only a thread warning was created by Arabella so i can see it and ofc you started flaming towards him just because he hates such rule breakers as i do.

~

Really nothing to see here, just someone who simply regrets that he deleted his characters after some days. move on

I'm tired of your fake attitude. You acted like a jerk so many times and i've gave you too many chances and probably thats why you acted like that since i was too kind with you.

You disrespected me first of all after the second chance you've asked from me on PM written in our own language and i've agreed you should deserve a second chance and change yourself. During my 6+ years since i've activated in gamefobia i've gave a 2nd chance to maximum 5-6 players and so far 50% of them dissapointed me. You are the one that made it equal 50% - 50%.

Then you disrespected all of the players by breaking the rules and last but not least you offended a GM (arabella) and two valuable players kratos and kramer because of what? Because they hunted you on report section to prove they were right about you'll never stop autolooting. Do not worry because as soon as the muguard key function is fixed by erik you won't be able to use even the latest looter updates and this is a promise.

You can't simply start offending ppl because this will only prove your lack of maturity and way of thinking. Atleast if i were you i would never done that but instead i was acting as a pro and keep my calm but yet again we are totally different.
    And don't tell me that i can't know how it feels because i was a mu player and few years ago things were even worse. Most of servers even keep the same attitude even know and someone like you would never play so long or post after all of these in the forum. They would just ban you and probably even swear you like you were nothing, simply as that. But being good with ppl seems it doesn't help all the time and some ppl take advantage of this

It's true i do not have enought time but that's because there are many important things involved here and blizzardmu isn't the only server gamefobia got. But that's why we are recruiting gms which is still a hard job because with ppl nowdays nothing is easy as they'll betray you. Also we will never add updates( even if they come out constantly from our coders) that we do not consider important enough or they got bugs while they give other advantages. We will always be focusing on stability and as less bugs as possible. We always had a great reputation of such thing and this will never change.

Now for the first time i'll be asking you not to be a pathetic being and do not blame someone without any proofs. I really don't care if you believe this or not but no one touched your character and as i've said you know it well since you were the one that deleted them or your brother or who the hell has access to your account