What happened with Summoners spells ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hyonson, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

Did GM apply any fix to the spells of Summoners ?
    All summoner's spells suffered a massive decrease in dmg to mobs , what the hell is going on ?
    For eg: Lighting shock previously did around 1-2k to mobs, now 300-500 ...

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Previously when? And no, unlike other servers we do announce when modifications are made so no one changed anything inside spells formula.
    Also you talk about "fix" and "what the hell" which are kinda the totally opposite.

And when reporting something SS are an essential thing to post as i doubt you did 1-2k dmg and now 300-500 dmg on same mob, same items and stuff.

3. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

when its changed already, can u show me how to take SS of dmg i previously did to mobs ? Did u guys even "think" when saying "where is your SS ?"

It suddenly happened since Saturday night.

And yes , the Pollution skill, from my Lagle +12, previously did 6k+ exc dmg, and now 2k+ ....

And yes, i am pissed off, because even with better skills' dmg like before, my lovely Summ is already so weak, now, with this current state, Summ class is totally garbage

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Pathetic answer!

Now analyze my words
    Do you see anywhere in my post that i have mentioned to take 2 SS before and after, smartguy? Obviously i was reffering to 1/2 simple SS showing the actual situation. Now ask yourself did you thinked before posting that crap? If you are pissed off by your own stupidity imagine how it makes us feel when we see jerks like you thinking we are some bunch of kids and slaves and we have to guess everything you want to find and that everything is perfect.

Not to mention the answer was given by me and you still insulted all of us just because you suck on reading! This is just unacceptable and totally disrespect even when it comes to online games. No, we do not want and we will not accept such stupid words.

Also i've just told you that we announce everything we do unlike most of all servers our there so no, we don't know of that and this is because the server probably needs a reboot or so and nothing more or maybe only a problem related to your char. Thats why reboots are essential for any servers from time to time.

You know what? Go ahead and act like a jerk somewhere else. I'm done being a nice guy with such attitude.
    Good luck with the other servers and owners where u actually get answers and stuff like you should, you don't get updates on every step that the server does, you won't ever get that much attention that you get here when posting and where no one puts their heart and efforts for your attitude and posts like we do here. Thats why other servers got so many understanding and supporting players, because they're not kids and think outside of their own characters.

I still can't believe that so many servers treat their players like some scumbags and they are way more understanding than some of you while we give everything for them in a non-profit shit where we even pay good sum of money in order to keep everything running for you. In this case, yes we are totally stupid for doing that for those like you who do not deserve it and this is something that always leaves us a really bad experience and a bitter taste into our mouths. Such posts make me understand why 99% of private servers are high exp ones.

masterholt and Hyonson like this.
  5. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

My summ is fine. Nothing has changed for me.

Hyonson likes this.
  6. Alundra

Alundra Member

I just tested and it is fine. Doing the same amount of damage as before.

Please be aware, that some items have a visual error and require a little more stats to use fully. For example, you can stillw ear the item, but it will act as if you are not wearing it (0% wiz increase/curse).

Have you recently changed equipment?

Hyonson likes this.
  7. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

Yes, thank you.
    This is what i were looking for. Maybe the requirement for my stick changed. and its not raising the spells ...
    Before, when i did my old stick to +9, i could not equip it though my char have enough written-on-screen requirements, maybe the system went back to that day...