Webshop, we need your help!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Arabella, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Arabella

Arabella Member

We need your help setting up WebShop, we would like to know what the players would like seen in this shop. Please share your suggestions with us regarding this topic, what items you would like to see in this shop. Everything from A to Z can be put in this shop, we just need a little help & support from our players.

Points towards this shop can be gained from Online Point & Vote

Remember NO F.O Items & Full Excellent

Fullmetal likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

This is a webshop that will allow you to buy ingame items directly from site. Credits will be used here and this shop is not related to ingame Cash Shop.

As Arabella said, credits can be gained from trading online hours and vote points only

3. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

This is so exciting! Im behind it 100%
    But please not Excellent lv 380 Items or Socketed items

4. Kratos

Kratos Member

maybe any exc item +1 opt ... so people can finish sets ... for me i've been searching a couple months for storm crow pants+dsr and only have seen 3 total pants drop all with +dd...

or +11 non exc items without lk which could help low level players get a semi good set to afk with

5. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

I agree exe Items should have 1 opt only
    more than 1 will ruin the pvp / pvm

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

and at a high enough point value...even with multiple accounts would make it harder to get a set...but it does help out any agi char getting a dsr set for PVM hunting...

7. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I think the best reward is jewels , so items will keep their value , jewels are always needed by noobs or older players and it really doesn't bother if you add them in game because they get used up , whereas items , if online hours = credits or whatever then my IP has 4 accounts going out and i'm not the only one playing , in 2 hours i make 4 blizzpoints but if the purpose is to help us enjoy blizzard more , i would agree with a jewel system , to be honest to receive a dark pheonix item+ dd would be awesome or a grand soul item +dd , but that will just make hunting relatively worthless because of certainty.
    But hey whatever you do , i'm sure you will do right.

8. Arabella

Arabella Member

Please keep posting your ideas

9. Kratos

Kratos Member

the items will be high point value...so even with 4 accounts you'd need lots of hours to get the 1 item (4 items for the case of 4 accounts and whatever)

my opinion:

JEWELS
    EXC ITEMS+1 OPT
    INVITES FOR BC/DS

OR also you could do like what you have now and just add more boxes into blizzpoint shop so its like having a bok in the shop at like 50 or 75 or 100 points or something (but only up to bok+3) so that we would still have an incentive to hunt dragon in kanturu/raklion and other ones...

Fullmetal likes this.
  10. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

First i think the fact that harmonies drop is pretty stupid from blizz boxes , and 2nd stupid thing is receiving a chaos from the 9 blizz point box, let me tell you Sephiroth that from the 15 blizz point one you either receive a JOL or a harmony , why not make 9 blizz points one make bless or soul Certainly instead of mostly receiving chaos Oo.
    I agree with kratos for once , there should be boks up to +5 and the blizz points to be lowered , because it's so much online time , for example a blizz box that drops bless or soul = 5 coins = 10 hours of play continuously, further more Jewels of life and harmony should not be dropping so KRATOS would join me in trying to open REFINERY( which he doesn't want to since i won't sell him gaion armor , but i will manage kratos ).

The store should be like : 4 blizz coins = jewel of bless / soul & MAYBE Jewel of LIFE ( if you want to ) it would = 3 jewels a day, for a noob player it is awesome for me Oo i make in chaos castle plenty , here is the cool part for 15 blizz point you should be able to get bok +4 and for 20 points bok +5 , bok +1 = 6 blizz points , bok+2= 8 blizz coints, bok +3 10 blizz points .

These points should be acquired by online time , white wizard hunting ( maybe take if off i don't know ) and VOTING ( i must go on ragezone and UP blizzard ^^) and FORUM EVENTS :D. 1st place = 10 blizz points or whatever.

Screw the invasions , they WILL never lose their value , but either way after 2 days of hunting i noticed only zen dropped , i found 4 bok +4 and 6 +5 and i swear ( check logs) only ZEN dropped , in noria there was a 40 000 , 50 000 zen stock ^^.

I would say that would be AWESOME !!! to stay online 2 days and get a bok +5 :D and get a good item for later or trade them, either way i am assuming that bok items don't equal +L+dd+hp+ref+dsr ^^ so nothing to worry about.

11. Kratos

Kratos Member

First off, chaos doesn't drop that often...so from 9 point box is good to have a chance to get from there...

Second, up to bok +5 in my opinion would be pretty stupid because you could have 3 or 4 accounts like myself and james have, and get 3 to 4 bok +4/+5 in 2 days when normally get at 7 bok+4 or +5 (GD (x5 either+4 or +5), Satyros (1 bok+4), Twintale (1bok +4)) from kanturu/raklion goldens...so keep it from +1-+3 if you choose to do the bok option...because you would be doubling the amount of bok+4 or +5 on the server and eventually ruining the market for those items

Third, the bok drop is low james...i've had that happen multiple times where i would kill gd, satyr and twintale and only get zen or 1 iris armor or something that had no use for anyone...and even if he would put bok+4/+5 in the shop...it would just mean the only reason you would hunt would be to get more bok...

If you are going to do +4/5 in shop seph...put a high price on them or something because it will eventually ruin the market for those high end items...

Yes they will...if i can get 3 bok+4 or +5 depending on the item by just staying online...there would be no point in hunting them except to get a better chance at the bok...

on the other hand...think about all the high exp servers who put bok+1-+5 in shops for zen...it would be pretty much be doing the same...

NEW SUGGESTION: Do something similar to moss merchant...except with exc items but no zen required just the online points etc.

12. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Adam , i know you hunt and see that zen drops so what would the problem be ? i personally have 3 accounts on the same IP , i am not the only person playing blizzard.

Either way, moss should cost 1 000 000 zen for GODS SAKE , i have wasted more than 1 bilion zen , even got items +13 Oo which i npc. And i'm telling you at current rates of the bok adding bok +5 to 1 blizz point = still low chance of exc -.-'' , or look .. like the rena guy , you have 5 blizz point you can get a random exc item +9+L+whatever option you are lucky to get , items such as grand soul / dragon/ storm crow because sephiroth we will never open KANTURU EVENT When mobs dmg Godess with 300 hp T_T, and yes she has +13 set YES i can add 7% DD , i added 1 item only and added many harmonies.. Lower mob dmg ... 50 % even..